PDA

View Full Version : Un-frigging believable!

Thumper
11-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Malachi Miele was pretending to be a "Power Ranger" with a group of friends during recess when he mimed shooting a bow and arrow at another student, WCPO-TV reported. He was hauled in front of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School principal where he was handed a three-day out of school suspension.

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2015/11/ohio_boy_6_suspended_from_catholic_school_for_shoo ting_imaginary_bow_and_arrow.html

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Wow.

BKB

LJ3
11-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Well... did he keep the invisible muzzle pointed in the same direction?

Me favorite part is this quote from the school.

"...It is not 'fun' and certainly not Catholic to pretend to harm another person," principal Joe Crachiolo wrote..."

How he could not be struck down by lightning after saying that is odd, indeed.

quercus alba
11-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Probably a few Irish Protestants that might disagree

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2015, 04:54 PM
^^^^I swear when I read that I heard Bono singing Sunday Bloody Sunday.
(only that song is about British killing Catholics, not Catholics killing British Protestants)
BKB

Nandy
11-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Private school, they can make their rules as their see it fit. time to find another school. I wouldn't want my kid being tough by those idiots...

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2015, 06:57 PM
You have to take some of this with a huge grain of salt. We had a situation here in Oklahoma where the parents claimed their son was suspended for making a grilled cheese sandwich into a gun shape. Turns out he did chew his sandwich into a gun shape but was also being pretty much a disruptive little shit. The gun shaped sammie was the last straw.
I'm not saying that happened in this case, but a lot of this stuff has a bit of spin on it.

BKB