PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who smells an upset???....

Big Muddy
11-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Hogs over Ole Pizz....naahhh, I was just joking....just wishful thinking. ;)

And, I'll take the 8 points and LSU, even though Saban has only lost 7 home games in his 9 years at Bama.

Phole, your Sooners are giving up a 24 point spread Iowa St., so ya'll should be pretty safe, today.

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2015, 03:54 PM
You never know with ISU, Eddie. They can be tough as nails. I expect we'll cover though.

I don't onow who to pull for in LsU - Bama. It ought to be a barn burner.

And here's a hog story. Kind of takes the shine off of them for me. I went to my high school alma mater football game last night. They're 10-0 this year for the first time since 1950 and 51 when they won state championships. They are DAMN good this year. It was 42-0 at half against a good team. I ran into some old classmates and heard a story about pur quarterback from year before last and his experience at Arkansas. He didn't get a scholly there but walked on and played scout team his freshman year. He said the locker room was the most racist place he'd ever been, whites hating blacks and vice versa. Said it was so unhealthy he couldn't bear it. I don't know if anything of that description has been heard about Bulimia's tenure at Arkansas but it was one kid's opinion who'd been there. And he seemed like a decent kid. So that's a bit of a downer if true. If not, its another shafting by the liberal media!

Anyway, I hope its not.

BKB

Captain
11-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Da' Hogs are giving Old Miss all they want right now.

BarryBobPosthole
11-07-2015, 06:04 PM
The Semenholes are beating Clempson, The Cowboys are beating TCU, the Whossiers are beating the Hockeyes, and the Piggies are giving Ole Piss a run for their money. If it holds, five of the top ten will get beat today.

BKB

quercus alba
11-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Rob smith running his bend then break defense

Captain
11-07-2015, 06:21 PM
How about North Carolina over Puke 66 to 31.... ????

airbud7
11-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Ark/ole miss is the best game I've seen in a while...52-52 OT

airbud7
11-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Go Hogs!!!

Captain
11-07-2015, 08:30 PM
That was one hell of a gamble that paid off! Wow.
Posty is a fortune teller.

Buckrub
11-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Had it in the bag all along. Nothing to it.

Yawn.

Typical SEC game. Not much drama, just simple stuff.

NOT

Buckrub
11-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Ark/ole miss is the best game I've seen in a while...52-52 OT

Wrong score, Chicken Breath.

Buckrub
11-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Game wasn't even possible. I still can't believe I saw it. I don't think what they did can be done. :???

Tied at the end of EVERY quarter, except for 1st OT when coach goes for 2 right off.

Craziest end since Duke, or Stanford Band, or........heck, I dunno.

quercus alba
11-07-2015, 08:47 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25366472/ole-miss-fans-call-local-cops-on-arkansas-qb-during-game

Big Muddy
11-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Did I jokingly say I smelled an upset!!!???

Thank you, Lord, and bless those new guinea pygmies!!!!

I got 2 buddies at that game who are fanatic Ole Pizz fans....I just texted them, and they admitted to puking in the bushes outside the stadium. ;););)

Captain
11-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Did I jokingly say I smelled an upset!!! Thank you, Lord, and bless those new guinea pygmies!!!!

Please forgive me or Brother o' mine....
I had you confused with the Post-a-nator
I most humbly ask your forgiveness, as it was YOU that made that prediction.
:D

airbud7
11-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Wrong score, Chicken Breath.

Lol^...That was the score @time of post!

Captain
11-07-2015, 09:08 PM

He's excited 'Bud you will have to forgive him....
He kinda came in AFTER the fact....

airbud7
11-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Please forgive me or Brother o' mine....
I had you confused with the Post-a-nator
I most humbly ask your forgiveness, as it was YOU that made that prediction.
:D

LMAO^...you guys have great/quick wit....

Big Muddy
11-07-2015, 09:16 PM
No kidding, I replayed the OT about 5 times, just to make sure all that unbelieveable sheeit actually happened!!! ;)

Buckrub
11-07-2015, 10:42 PM

Nope. The score NEVER WAS 52-52.

airbud7
11-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Nope. The score NEVER WAS 52-52.

Ouch^.....52-51....My bad...

Big Muddy
11-08-2015, 01:22 AM
This week's spankings:

> #2 LSU
> #7 Mich. State
> #8 TCU
> #13 Memphis
> #16 Fla. State
> #18 Ole Pizz
> #19 TAM
> #24 Toledo

Chicken Dinner
11-08-2015, 08:17 AM
That's why you don't need to get too wound up about the polls just yet. There'll probably be something to bitch about at the end. But, you've got to let it play out.

Big Muddy
11-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Yep, but the Ole Pizz spanking will go down in college football history....I imagine Bielema could be elected governor, this morning....gutsy call, going for two ---twice!!!....I'd hate to wake up in Oxford, this morning....bwahahaha!!! ;)

quercus alba
11-08-2015, 09:28 AM
more trouble in Missouri.

Looks to me like they gave up playing football weeks ago, one touchdown in the last 12 quarters

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25366653/missouris-black-football-players-refusing-to-play-until-president-ousted

quercus alba
11-08-2015, 09:33 AM
I'd hate to wake up any morning as an Ole Miss fan.

found on a Razorback message board

"I wouldn't feel sorry for Ole Miss fans if Vaught-Hemingway Stadium was swallowed up in a sink hole and disappeared, if pictures surfaced of Archie Manning in drag, if Johnny Vaught's fingerprints were found on the Dealey Plaza Mannlicher-Carcano, if Colonel Rebel was exposed as a Union spy, and Hugh Freeze was arrested tonight with a hooker in a Memphis Airport restroom."

Big Muddy
11-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Freeze might be caught with a hooker in a lot of places, but I doubt he wants to visit Memphis, again....37-24. ;)

Big Muddy
11-08-2015, 10:41 AM
more trouble in Missouri.

Looks to me like they gave up playing football weeks ago, one touchdown in the last 12 quarters

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25366653/missouris-black-football-players-refusing-to-play-until-president-ousted

Same-0-same-0...."""Hey, homeboys, we suck at football, so let's shift everybody's focus to blaming somebody else; let's get some whitey's azz fired!!!"""

Buckrub
11-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Tim Wolfe??? I thought maybe it was still Gary Foresee, past CEO of Sprint, who "we" paid $28M a year just to leave......making him the highest paid college Pres in history!

And I'm tickled that no black players will be on the field when we play them. That'd be one more win. Then we can go to the Goober Bowl.

Buckrub
11-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Uh.....it doesn't say the "Black" players are going to quit. Their statement says "Athletes of color".

So I guess we get to play all the athletes that are without color...........which is none. Sounds like a forfeit to me.

(Anyone wanna take a $1,000 bet on whether this would have happened if Mizzou was 9-0 at this point???)

Buckrub
11-08-2015, 12:17 PM
And P.S.

The Playoff Committee got it right, seems to me. Based SOLELY on last night's game, there's no team in America that could stay on the field with Alabama, period. Arguing against that statement is proof of your insanity, bias, or stupidity.

The absolute ONLY team that stands in the way of Alabama playing for another National Championship is Eddie's MSU Tigers. Whom I will be pulling for with all my might.

Boowahhhhh.

Oh.......and P.S.S.............Derrick Henry will probably win the Heisman. Fournette will return for his sophmore year!

quercus alba
11-08-2015, 01:37 PM
if we can hold fournete under 400 yds we have a chance next week

not that i see that happening

Big Muddy
11-08-2015, 02:49 PM
And P.S.

The Playoff Committee got it right, seems to me. Based SOLELY on last night's game, there's no team in America that could stay on the field with Alabama, period. Arguing against that statement is proof of your insanity, bias, or stupidity.

The absolute ONLY team that stands in the way of Alabama playing for another National Championship is Eddie's MSU Tigers. Whom I will be pulling for with all my might.

Boowahhhhh.

Oh.......and P.S.S.............Derrick Henry will probably win the Heisman. Fournette will return for his sophmore year!

Bucky, thanks for the vote of confidence, but make that """Eddie's MSU BULLDOGS""". ;)

We're playing pretty good ball, but unless Derrick Henry misses the team bus, we might be in deep doo-doo. ;)

And, you are correct, there isn't a college football team in the nation that coulda beat Bama, yesterday, and maybe even a few NFL teams.

I hope Bielema was taking some notes about how Bama stopped Fournette cold....stop Fournette=beat LSU.

Buckrub
11-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Tigers?

I know better.

I fear I'm afflicted.

I need to go sit in a tree for a few months.

Sorry! :)

quercus alba
11-09-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen when a bunch of "people of color" decide they're mad at a coach like Saban or Meyer and want them to quit.

Buckrub
11-11-2015, 09:19 PM
I'm interested in running into people of no color.

Buckrub
11-11-2015, 09:19 PM
And people who don't whine to get their way.