PDA

View Full Version : Now This is A Debate

BarryBobPosthole
11-10-2015, 11:16 PM
FBC is doing a great job with this debate. Finally, these guys are talking business problems and we're seeing who knows the issues and who doesn't.

And Rand Paul just kicked Trump in the balls on the trade agreement.

BKB

airbud7
11-10-2015, 11:23 PM
If Barry said this^ then its true....Replubican is better at something...

PS: Did I spell Replubican right?.........Lol.

LJ3
11-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Figures... I decided not to watch this one dammit!!!

Chicken Dinner
11-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Yeah, I hate I missed it. Had football game to coach and a 9pm conference call.😡

Big Muddy
11-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Agreed, best and most-insightful debate, yet....kudos to FBN, and their commentators....good job.

On a side note, Maria Bartiromo has the most luscious-looking lips.

Captain
11-11-2015, 08:05 AM
Fox News... Fair and Balanced.

airbud7
11-11-2015, 09:16 AM
On a side note, Maria Bartiromo has the most luscious-looking lips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjR_jv3uNlE

quercus alba
11-11-2015, 10:45 AM
i think instead of a debate, they should lock them all in a room with one knife. Whoever walks out gets the nomination

Thumper
11-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Watched it from the land of Liberals. IMO Mr. Trump only gets quiet when the political discussions get deep. I think he's on the verge of a slow collapse. As long as chaos reigns and people are doing nothing but throwing jabs at each other, he does well. Still, out of pure curiosity, I'd love to see him go in on a "trial basis", but that's a pipe dream. I'm impressed with Rubio, but I just don't trust him to tackle the immigration problem to my liking. After all these debates, I still have no clue who's name I'd leave my hanging chad next to.

BarryBobPosthole
11-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Hahahahaha....immigration problem my ass. The only immigration problem we have is the one growing between republican ears. Kind of like Jade Helm.

BKB

Big Skyz
11-11-2015, 12:50 PM
You guys keep turning a deaf ear, but I'm telling you Cruz is the most consistent candidate of either party. He has not made a fool of himself. He has not had anything drummed up from his past. He has not said anything as far fetched as Trump or as deceitful as Clinton. Nor does he have his head in the clouds like Sanders. He steadily moves along and quite frankly is a strong second choice to most republicans. He was also the first to turn the media on it's ear, for which, I will forever appreciate. Had he not stepped up in the previous debate this one would have been just as lame as the rest. I'm telling you guys, he isn't perfect, but I'm not looking for perfect, I'm looking for intent. As for that, I like his intent and the way he thinks. Frankly I think Carson and Cruz are the two most intelligent candidates running and Hillary is the most politically cunning.

BarryBobPosthole
11-11-2015, 01:01 PM
They all lie, Troy. Every single stinking one of them. Marco Rubio lied FOR YEARS about his parents emigration to the USA. He said for years that his parents fled the regime of Fidel Castro to come to America. that's pretty much what the Cubano Americans in Florida and the people who elected him in florida wanted to hear. At least he told that story until he was outed by the Washington Post. his parent didn't flee fidel castro, the left while Zaldivar was president of Cuba. And they didn't flee. They were exiled. He finally changed his story a few years ago.

BKB

LJ3
11-11-2015, 01:05 PM
I'll agree on all those points BS. I think in the end it will be him or Rubio. I prefer Rand Paul but he'll never get near the office. I still think Trump is gonna streak to the front again pretty soon. He knows he needs more detailed plans and he's smart. He'll be busting out those plans when the time is right.

Not sure I can endure another year of this crap, though.

johnboy
11-11-2015, 01:44 PM
It does seem to go on forever, don't it. Our election process lasts about 90 days and good or bad it's OVER for another 5 years. Your election process is never over.

BarryBobPosthole
11-11-2015, 01:51 PM
It does seem to go on forever, don't it. Our election process lasts about 90 days and good or bad it's OVER for another 5 years. Your election process is never over.

I thought you guys elected a new guy any time his party lost the majority in congress. Or parliment or whatever you call it. I remember talking to Teedub about it when we were fishng be ause you guys were in the middle of one of those happenings i thnk.

I still don't understand it. I'm probably overcomplicating it.

BKB

Big Skyz
11-11-2015, 02:14 PM
BBP, I don't see anywhere in my post that I said anyone doesn't or hasn't lied. I said of all the candidates Cruz has not screwed anything up so far. If he can do that for another year he will get my vote, but odds are...

Thumper
11-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Hahahahaha....immigration problem my ass. The only immigration problem we have is the one growing between republican ears. Kind of like Jade Helm.

BKB

Ha ha ha! I'm in Southern California right now. Come spend a few days here, THEN tell me that! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-11-2015, 07:04 PM
If immigration was a problem, Congress and the people crowing about how terrible it is would have done something about it.

And if they didn't do shit as Senators, then they ain't gonna do shit as presidents.

BKB

johnboy
11-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Barry, I think that would be if the governing party lost a confidence vote. Then there would be an election. We actually don't vote for the head of government (Prime Minister) directly. In the parliamentary system, we vote for a Member of Parliament for our riding and the party with the most MP's elected forms the government. Could be a majority (current with Trudeau) or a minority government where you might get a no confidence vote if the other parties want an election. Not complicated just different than your system.

I would like to be able to vote for the PM directly but that not how our system works. I think the average Canadian thinks much less about politics than the average American and we see much less coverage on the 'news'.

I guess if it wasn't for politics, CNN, Fox etc. would have a hard time finding something to talk about.

And yeah, Fox definitely has the hottest anchor babes. Love that Andrea Tartaros (chipmunk cheeks, little overbite, stupendous legs, nice rack and she always wears fuckme shoes). Wow.

BarryBobPosthole
11-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Barry, I think that would be if the governing party lost a confidence vote. Then there would be an election. We actually don't vote for the head of government (Prime Minister) directly. In the parliamentary system, we vote for a Member of Parliament for our riding and the party with the most MP's elected forms the government. Could be a majority (current with Trudeau) or a minority government where you might get a no confidence vote if the other parties want an election. Not complicated just different than your system.

I would like to be able to vote for the PM directly but that not how our system works. I think the average Canadian thinks much less about politics than the average American and we see much less coverage on the 'news'.

I guess if it wasn't for politics, CNN, Fox etc. would have a hard time finding something to talk about.

Amen on that idea.

BKB

airbud7
11-11-2015, 08:42 PM
And if they didn't do shit as Senators, then they ain't gonna do shit as presidents.

BKB

Love It^..........Barry for President!!!

Buckrub
11-11-2015, 09:13 PM
If immigration was a problem, Congress and the people crowing about how terrible it is would have done something about it.

BKB

Is that true for Obama and Hilary also, asshat? Or just Republicans?

Some of y'all need your heads jerked.

Buckrub
11-11-2015, 09:14 PM
If climate is a problem, Congress would have done something about it.

Gag me.

Buckrub
11-11-2015, 09:16 PM
If Middle East wars were a problem, Congress wouldn't fund them.

Sickening excuses for logic.

Just agenda pushing.

DeputyDog
11-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Immigration is only a problem to the side that doesn't get their votes. ;)

LJ3
11-12-2015, 06:07 PM
I'm still hunkered down after Bucky called BBP an asshat :stirthepot

Captain
11-17-2015, 10:17 AM
Is that true for Obama and Hilary also, asshat? Or just Republicans?

Aside from the asshat comment that's a pretty fair (un)answered question.