PDA

View Full Version : Postie, we got our work cut out, this weekend....

Big Muddy
11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Ya'll are headed down to #6 Baylor, and we're entertaining #2 Bama-dama.

Pretty sure we are jinxed and doomed, since Herbsteit keeps going on and on about how underrated we are....wish he'd just STFU. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-12-2015, 11:23 AM
As long as you don't get Corso'd you'll do fine! We've lost about every dang time he's picked us!

I was watching Stoopsie's coaches show last night and was thinking about our chances in this game. We have a chance, but we're gonna have to have another Sugar Bowl type performance to do it. Baker Mayfield might be the edge we need if he can play at the level we need him to.

Bama is very beatable. I think they got exposed from a scheme standpoint last year and if MSU can stay in their gameplan on Defense they can beat those guys.

Good luck! We got awesome tickets to OU-TCU next weekend, so if OU wins that game this week it oughta be quite the scene!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-12-2015, 11:37 AM
What's up with Lee Corso lately? He almost sounds like he's had a stroke or something. Just this year it seems like he has trouble getting a coherent thought out.

BarryBobPosthole
11-12-2015, 11:43 AM
He had a stroke a year or so ago I think.
He is having a tough time once in a while. Sad deal.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
11-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Man, now I feel bad for thinking it was time to put him out to pasture.

BarryBobPosthole
11-12-2015, 11:56 AM
I did the exact same thing a couple years ago. I was ranting about some drunk ass sports announcer and somebody told me he'd had a stroke and was working his butt off to make a comeback. Made me feel about two feet tall. The only thing I'll say in my defense is they had him paried with Rob Davies, who is an idiot.

BKB