PDA

View Full Version : Football related (forgive me) but still mighty impressive

Bwana
11-16-2015, 04:51 PM
This past Friday was what is referred to as the Dakota Bowl. It is the Championship game day for 9-man, Class A, AA, & AAA teams all held in the very same stadium where the most impressive NDSU Bison play there games.

Anyway, if you haven't heard the team my son plays for ended up winning their first ever state championship. To put the cherry on top of that winning pie, was the fact that SportsCenter and others big media outlets posted video footage of a most impressive catch made by one of our receivers. Take a look.

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/must-see-video-one-handed-td-catch-propels-bismarck-century-to-north-dakota-state-crown

BarryBobPosthole
11-16-2015, 04:53 PM
Congrats Bwana! That's very cool! My hometown alma mater is 11-0 and in the middle of state playoffs right now so we're immersed in high school football now too.

BKB

Captain
11-16-2015, 05:03 PM
Yep, very impressive catch! Congrats to your son and his team. That is wonderful!

Cards01
11-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Congrats to your son and his team.

Big Muddy
11-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Great catch, for sure!!!...our local high school is playing for the state championship, as well....they've made it thru all the playoff games, and are 14-0....Thursday night is the championship game in Jackson, MS....wish I could attend, but got other obligations....all of their games are streamed live, so I'll get to see the 2nd half on my computer.

LJ3
11-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Sounds like we're all seeing some ass kicking this year. My team is 11-0 and put a serious beat down on their first playoff opponent 42-7 and the 7 was a mercy TD.