PDA

View Full Version : Its also what I'm NOT hearing.

Captain
11-16-2015, 08:29 PM
According to the Pew research center (2010) there are 2.2 billion Christians in the world or about 32 percent of the earths population. There is 1.6 billion Muslims or about 23 percent of the earths population.
What I'm not hearing is the "Billy Graham" or "Pope" of the Muslim religion screaming from the top of their lungs denouncing what these radical Muslims are doing in the name of their religion. It can only led you to believe the whole of the 23 percent of the earths population thinks what they are doing in theirs gods name is OK...

BarryBobPosthole
11-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Noticer status revoked. They condemned it the first day.

http://www.cair.com

There many more thats condemned it.

BKB

Captain
11-16-2015, 08:41 PM
That was fast, did you have them on speed-search... :-)
Still ain't what I'm looking for. That statement is more for the American Muslims so the rednecks won't go all ape-shit on them.
I'm looking for the grand Phooba of Muslims, in a Muslim country to publicly come out and spit on the grave of these radicals and tell the rest of the Muslims this is NOT what their religion is about. And this kinda of cold murder is not what their religion is about.

BarryBobPosthole
11-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Admit it, there's nothing any of them can say that would satisfy you. So just stop with the bullshit.

We had a Veterans Day parade here in Tulsa and CAIR Oklahoma had a float in it. But no that was a problem for the haters, regardless of the message it sent. And they had rocks thrown at them and protesters shouting at them the entire parade route.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/religion/tulsa-s-veterans-day-parade-participant-calls-muslim-group-s/article_be049c3f-11dc-5a74-a5c0-29b8e0f2152d.html

And yep, I knew about the link because it was one of the first places I looked to see what American muslims were saying.

BKB

Captain
11-16-2015, 09:17 PM
And somehow getting rocks thrown at them is as bad or worse to you than Muslims shooting people in a concert or flying planes into buildings?
Just curious. ?

BarryBobPosthole
11-16-2015, 09:41 PM
And now you're trying to twist things around so that if I don't hate all muslims I'm somehow supportive of a bunch of people who don't practice anything remotely close to what mainstream muslims practice. Thats really a stretch but its the thin ass logic that keeps getting accepted as truth. Well, news flash. Of the 1.6 billion muslims in the world the ones who actually are jihadists and believe that bullshit is infintesimal.

Look, there's no easy answers to some of this. I'm not saying there are. You seem to think its black and whote. We disagree. Big deal.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Is it just me, or what???....it just seems life in America was a lot safer and simpler before Muslims showed up here, and started hating us for absolutely no reason at all....if they hate us so much, why the f&*k are they over here???....if they just gotta hate us, then why can't they just STFU and stay at home, and hate us long-distance....I don't know of any other group of people who hate us the way they do....at least, not to the point of invading and trying to kill us.

We've done nothing but try to help out those folks in the Middle East....we've sent them billions of American taxpayer dollars, military training for their troops, weapons and munitions, dug wells for them, built schools for them, fed and clothed them....and, I'm sure we've entertained them, as well, by electing Obama----twice....I'm sure they got a big-azzed laugh outta that.

Captain
11-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Muddy, I'm with you 100%
Why in the hell we send millions and billions of dollars to other parts of the world that hate us is beyond me. The whole practice should be stopped.

Posthole I guess I'm completely off base. I have no reason to feel the way I do.

*1968 Robert Kennedy Assassinated by Muslim Terroirst Sirhan Sirhan a Palestinian born, Jordanian. Sirhan was born in Jerusalem and is a strong opponent of Israel. In 1989, Sirhan told David Frost, "My only connection with Robert Kennedy was his sole support of Israel and his deliberate attempt to send those 50 bombers to Israel to obviously do harm to the Palestinians."
4/1972 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
1/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 1 Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
7/1973 USA Washington, DC 8 2 Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
10/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
10/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1 0 A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
12/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.
12/1973 USA Oakland, CA 2 0 Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.
12/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1/1974 USA Oakland, CA 4 1 Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.
4/1974 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.
4/1974 USA Ingleside, CA 1 0 A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.
3/1977 USA Washington, DC 1 1 Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.
*1979 Iran Embassy Hostages
7/1980 USA Bethesda, MD 1 0 A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.
8/1980 USA Savou, IL 2 0 An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
*1982 Beirut, Lebanon Embassy
*1983 Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks car bombed
*1983 Kuwait City, Kuwait: Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets.
*1985 Italian Ship Achille Laurel hijacked
*1986 Berlin, Germany Disco bombed
*1988 Lockerbie, Scotland flight bombed
11/1989 USA St. Louis, MO 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African- American.
1/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
11/1990 USA New York City, NY 1 0 An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.
1/1993 USA Langley, VA 2 3 A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.
2/1993 USA New York, NY 6 1040 Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center
*1993 New York World Trade Center car bombed
3/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 0 A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.
*1995 5 Americans kill in car bomb
*1996 Saudi Arabia Khobar Towers car bombed
3/1997 USA New York, NY 1 6 A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.
4/1997 USA Lompoc, CA 1 0 A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.
*1998 Kenya US Embassy car bombed
*1998 Tanzania US Embassy car bombed
10/1999 USA Near Nantucket 217 0 An Egyptian airline pilot runs a planeload of 217 passengers into the water after uttering a Qur'anic prayer.
*2000 USS Cole boat bombed
*2001 New York World Trade Center hijacked airplanes steered into two towers
*2001 USA Shanksville, PA Islamic radicals hijack plane crashes in field
*2001 DC Sniper - USA Washington, DC 184 Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
3/2002 DC Sniper - USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
5/2002 DC Snipe - USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
7/2002 DC Sniper - USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
9/2002 DC Sniper - USA Clinton, MD 1 0 A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
9/2002 DC Sniper - USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
9/2002 DC Sniper - USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
10/2002 DC Sniper - USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
10/2002 DC Sniper - USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
10/2002 DC Sniper - USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is span>wounded by the same team.
10/2002 DC Sniper - USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
10/2002 DC Sniper - USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
10/2002 DC Sniper - USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
*2002 Karachi, Pakistan: bomb explodes outside American consulate killing 12. Linked to al-Qaeda.
8/2003 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a religious revival, a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
12/2003 USA Chicago, IL 1 0 A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition
*2003 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers kill 34, housing compounds for Westerners. Al-Qaeda suspected.
4/2004 USA Raleigh, NC 1 4 A Muslim man runs down five strangers with a car.
4/2004 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
*2004 May, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack Saudi oil company, take foreign hostage, killing 22 people.
*2004 June, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists kidnap and execute Paul Johnson Jr., 2 Americans and BBC cameraman killed.
*2004 Dec., Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: terrorists storm the U.S. consulate, killing 5.
*2005Amman, Jordan: suicide bombers hit 3 American hotels, Radisson, Grand Hyatt, and Days Inn
6/2006 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.
6/2006 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
7/2006 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
10/2006 USA Louisville, KY 4 1 In an 'honor' attack, a Muslim man rapes and beats his estranged wife, leaving her for dead, then savagely murders their four children.
*2006 Damascus, Syria: Terrorist an attack by four gunman on the American embassy is foiled.
2/2007 USA Salt Lake City, UT 5 4 A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.
4/2007 Virginia Tech shooting
*2007 Athens, Greece: the U.S. embassy is fired on by an anti-tank missile
1/2008 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
7/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
*2008 May 26, Iraq: a suicide bomber on a motorcycle kills six U.S. soldiers and wounds 18 others in Tarmiya.
*2008 June 24, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills at least 20 people, including three U.S. Marines, in a town west of Baghdad.
*2008 June 12, Afghanistan: 4 American servicemen killed when IED explodes near a U.S. military vehicle.
*2008 July 13, Afghanistan: nine U.S.soldiers die when Taliban attack an American base,. It's the most deadly against U.S. troops in 3 years.
*2008 Aug. 18 and 19, Afghanistan: as many as 15 suicide bombers backed by about 30 militants attack a U.S. military base, Camp Salerno, in Bamiyan. Fighting between U.S. troops and members of the Taliban rages overnight. No U.S. troops are killed.
*2008 Sept. 16, Yemen: a car bomb and a rocket strike the U.S. embassy, killing 16 people. At least 25 suspected al-Qaeda militants are arrested for the attack.
*2008 Nov. 26, Mumbai, India: in a series of attacks on several landmarks and commercial hubs popular with Americans, including at least two five-star hotels, a hospital, a train station, and a cinema.
2009 Somali "Immigrant" Thug Racial Attacks http://youtu.be/eP4IbM3rsSY
6/2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting
2/2009 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce. 6/1/2009 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim with 'religious motives' shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center.
11/2009 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
11/2009 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
12/2009 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
*2009 Feb. 9, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills four American soldiers and their Iraqi translator near a police checkpoint.
*2009 April 10, Iraq: a suicide attack kills five American soldiers and two Iraqi policemen.
*2009 Dec. 30, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills 8 Americans civilians, 7 of them CIA agents, at a base in Afghanistan. It's the deadliest attack on the agency since 9/11.
*2009 Shoe Bomber, Richard Colvin Reid
*2009 Arkansas Army recruiting office Mr. Muhammad shot and murder a Army Recruiter
*2009 Ft. Hood, TX Muslim psychiatrist murders 13 unarmed soldiers
4/2010 Marquette Park, IL, After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
*2010 Underwear bomber/Christmas Day bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab
*2010 New York City, NY Time Square Bomber, Faisal Shahzad
4/2011USAWarren, MI, A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
9/2011USAWaltham, MA, Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.
*2011 Muslim terrorist attacks 12,533 in the world last year, according to a report by the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).
7/2012 2012, a mass shooting occurred inside of a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado
2/2013 Buena Vista, NJ, A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
3/2013 Ashtabula, OH, A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
4/2013Boston, MA, Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
4/19/2013 Boston, MA, Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
8/2013Richmond, CA, A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.
4/2013 Boston Marathon Bombing
9/2013 Washington Navy Yard shooting
2013 Oklahoma, Alton Nolen, a.k.a Jah’Keem Yisreal, stabbed and beheaded a female coworker
3/2014 Port Bolivar, TX, A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.
4/2014 Skyway, WA, A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.
6/2014 Seattle, WA, Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.
6/2014 West Orange, NJ, A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.
9/2014 Moore, OK, A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.
10/2014 Muslim Hits A NYC Cop In The Head With A Hatchet
12/2014 Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley, 28, killed two New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers
2/2015 Oil Tanker Train, W. Virginia
4/2015 Oil Tanker Train,
5/2015 Oil Tanker Train, ND
05/2015 Garland, TX, 2 muslim terrorist attack Draw Mohammad Cartoon.
07/2015 Chattanooga shooting suspect muslim terrorist Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez
10/2015 Oregon College Shooter Shiv Sharma Islamic Jihadist Muslim Terrorist.
2015 FBI report there have been over 25K muslim terrorist attacks since 911.
11/2015 Mass Stabber at Univ of CA Merced Identified as 'Faisal Mohammad'

FBI Report: 1981/2001 total of 7,581 terrorist attacks. (Don't Take My Word For The FACTS) Look It Up Yourself.

Fido
11-17-2015, 08:04 AM
I believe I see a pattern here regarding Muslims!!!

Captain
11-17-2015, 08:13 AM
And the sad part is that list is less than a month old and there has already been at least 3 more attacks that have killed about 500 more innocent people.
And as far as believing what "American Muslims" say.... The Koran allows them to lie to cover there intentions.

Chicken Dinner
11-17-2015, 08:24 AM
Oil.

Big Muddy
11-17-2015, 09:34 AM

LJ3
11-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Over the last month or so I've definitely noticed an uptick in muslims publicly condemning the actions of the terrorists.

Yes, almost all terrorists are muslims. But islamaphobia isn't just a PC term. It's a real thing and it's wrong to do.

The muslims I know are just like you and me. Good people.

Big Muddy
11-17-2015, 10:07 AM
"""""Over the last month or so I've definitely noticed an uptick in muslims publicly condemning the actions of the terrorists."""""

You DO know that their religion allows, and even condones them, to lie for any reason, if it is done for the advancement of allah???

Captain
11-17-2015, 10:11 AM
"""""Over the last month or so I've definitely noticed an uptick in muslims publicly condemning the actions of the terrorists.""""" You DO know that their religion allows, and even condones them, to lie for any reason, if it is done for the advancement of allah???

Bingo. That's what I said above.

Big Muddy
11-17-2015, 10:19 AM
I'm sure OSHA will alter the regulations to accommodate this work attire:

LJ3
11-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Have you ever read the book of Leviticus?

Big Muddy
11-17-2015, 11:22 AM
A couple of times....that's the Old Testament Laws....after the Crucifixion, we are to live by the New Testament....new beginning and new life.

(I'm going against myself, here, by discussing religion on the internet, but I just had to respond to your question.)

That is all....'nuf said.

yellowk9
11-17-2015, 12:26 PM
A couple of times....that's the Old Testament Laws....after the Crucifixion, we are to live by the New Testament....new beginning and new life.

(I'm going against myself, here, by discussing religion on the internet, but I just had to respond to your question.)

That is all....'nuf said.

I hear this a lot when people bring up some of the crazy stuff in the Old Testament. Why do Christians use it to justify some things but claim that it is "old law" when someone brings up something batshit crazy that is written in one of its chapters?

Captain
11-17-2015, 12:33 PM
I hear this a lot when people bring up some of the crazy stuff in the Old Testament. Why do Christians use it to justify some things but claim that it is "old law" when someone brings up something batshit crazy that is written in one of its chapters?
This will clear it up for ya'.
Posthole will love it...
http://youtu.be/KFLensufk4Y

yellowk9
11-17-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm sure OSHA will alter the regulations to accommodate this work attire:

He looks Sikh, not Muslim.

BarryBobPosthole
11-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Hahahahaha...I love Lewis Black.

BKB

Captain
11-17-2015, 12:47 PM
Hahahahaha...I love Lewis Black. BKB

I do too! I could listen to him all day. He is just like my Lawyer that I duck hunt and fish with.... An equal opportunity offender.

BarryBobPosthole
11-17-2015, 12:55 PM
You'll like this one on millenials.

BKB

http://youtu.be/Q3WzCEl2OeU

Thumper
11-17-2015, 01:18 PM
For what it's worth, but I doubt anyone will bother. I have some very close Muslim friends in Thailand and we have spent quite a bit of time over tea discussing this crap. They are totally against the type of b/s going on in the Middle East. The a-holes claiming allegiance to Allah while slaughtering innocents goes completely against the actual teachings. The following applies to WAR, non-wartime crimes are even less tolerated.

Bismillahi ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
What Islam Really Says about Killing the Innocent

Taken from Introduction to The Book of Jihad and Expedition, by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui.

Even in a declared war, certain rules must be followed:

The Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) has given clear instructions about the behaviour of the Muslim army. He observed:

"Set out for Jihad in the name of Allah and for the sake of Allah. Do not lay hands on the old verging on death, on women, children and babes. Do not steal anything from the booty and collect together all that falls to your lot in the battlefield and do good, for Allah loves the virtuous and the pious."

So great is the respect for humanly feelings in Islam that even the wanton destruction of enemy's crops or property is strictly forbidden. The righteous Caliphs followed closely the teachings of Allah and those of His Apostle in letter and spirit the celebrated address which the first Caliph Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) gave to his army while sending her on the expedition to the Syrian borders is permeated with the noble spirit with which the war in Islam is permitted. He said:

"Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman. nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock. save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone"

It is said that once at the time of conquest, a singing girl was brought to al-Muhajir b. Abu Umayya who had been publicly singing satirical poems about Hadrat Abu Bakr. Muhajir got her hand amputated. When the Caliph heard this news, he was shocked and wrote a letter to Muhajir in the following words:

"I have learnt that you laid hands on a woman who had hurled abuses on me, and, therefore, got her hand amputated. God has not sought vengeance even in the case of polytheism, which is a great crime. He has not permitted mutilation even with regard to manifest infidelity. Try to be considerate and sympathetic in your attitude towards others in future. Never mutilate, because it is a grave offence. God purified Islam and the Muslims from rashness and excessive wrath. You are well aware of the fact that those enemies fell into the hands of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) who had been recklessly abusing him; who had turned him out of his home; and who fought against him, but he never permitted their mutilation."

Another letter written by hadrat 'Umar the Second Caliph, which is addressed to Sa'd b. Abu Waqqas, speaks eloquently of the noble spirit with which the Muslims have bear exhorted to take up arms:

"Always search your minds and hearts and stress upon your men the need of perfect integrity and sincerity in the cause of Allah. There should be no material end before them in laying down their lives. but they abould deem it a means whereby they can please their Lord and entitle them. selves to His favour: such a spirit of selflessness should be inculcated in the minds of those who unfortunately lack it. Be firm in the thick of the battle as Allah helps man according to the perseverance that he shows in the cause of His faith and he would be rewarded in accordance with the spirit of sacrifice which he displays for the sake of the Lord. Be careful that those who have been entrusted to your care receive no harm at your hands and are never deprived of any of their legitimate rights."

A Special Note:

PROHIBITION OF KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN WAR

Book 019, Number 4319 Sahih Muslim:

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.

Book 019, Number 4320:

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

For more information on this topic, see Save a Life, Save All Humanity - Take a Life, Kill All Humanity: What the Islamic scriptures really say about jihad and violence.

Also see My Condemnation of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks, Some Quranic Verses on Jihad, and Muslims Condemn Terrorism.

Thumper
11-17-2015, 01:19 PM
Getting on my flight right now so won't be around to play. Later dufes.

Captain
11-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Y'all are ALL (except one) missing my point.
You can post about all the good Muslim buds you got and how great and understanding they are etc but you ain't answering my question.
I want to know way the HMFIC of the Muslim religion ain't standing on a rooftop saying these terrorist are NOT what the religion stands for. And further they (the "peaceful" Muslims) will join hands with the Christians, Jews and whatever and help hunt down and kill these assholes and wipe that way of thinking out of their religion? Not some low level branch manager of some local Muslim church making a statement.
There is only one answer to that question! And that answer is in the silence.

BarryBobPosthole
11-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Silence my ass. I showed you what CAIR published here in America, but that wasn't good enough.

I don't know a lot about islam, but I don't think they have a grand poobah like the catholics have the pope. they're more like the jews with their rabbis and scholars and such. If you wanted to really know you could google it. There's many pages of responses if you just search 'islam condemns terrorism' or 'islam condemns ISIS'.

Here's one of the responses that summarizes it pretty well.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim-leaders-worldwide-condemn-isis/5397364

BKB

quercus alba
11-17-2015, 03:01 PM
You do realize that if we have an attack on U.S soil and our president takes a page from France's book and declares martial law, there can be no elections and in essence we become a monarchy.

Not saying it will happen but........

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm relying on old memory

BarryBobPosthole
11-17-2015, 03:06 PM
If the Republican Right wants to go to war then Congress needs to declare it, find a way to fund it, and then we'll go do it. Pretty simple matter. Of course, its easier to talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk instead of actually foting and letting the process of the republic for governing go forward.

BKB

johnboy
11-17-2015, 03:40 PM
The French President, Francois Hollande, said that "France is at war" after the Paris attacks. It is my understanding that all NATO members are obligated to assist any NATO member that is under attack by a foreign entity. If France is under attack and at war with the Islamic State then are we all, as NATO members, not obligated to get involved? Does standing around wringing our hands and TALKING about how shocked and appalled we are constitute assistance?

BarryBobPosthole
11-17-2015, 04:19 PM
We do have a mutual defense agreement in NATO. The ins and outs of it I don't know.

BKB