PDA

View Full Version : Hey Posthole!

Captain
11-19-2015, 01:04 PM
I have not watched or seen the news today. What has the mean Republicans done that I approve of that you don't today?? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-19-2015, 01:12 PM
I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to the news today either, poophead.

But I'd say the overall total lack of respect shown for the presidency by the republican candidates for president pretty much shows what level they have sunk to. And the way Trump, your leading Republican candidate so openly just blurts out and out lies (as in 'he wants to bring in 250,000 Syrians') is pretty much symbolic of the whole party and their approach to politics.

Other than that, just a normal day here on Reality Prairie.

Oh yeah, we had another huge earthquake, the second strongest on record for Oklahoma, thanks to the oil business protectionist republicans in our state government. They say there's nothing to fear. When a Republican says that you'd better hang on to your fucking hat.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Haha, sorta like Reagan's reference to the Dems., when he said these are the nine most terrifying words in the English language: "We're from the government, and here to help you.'" ;)

Captain
11-19-2015, 01:43 PM
Thank God for Republicans. If it were not for them you would not have a damn soul to blame that earthquake on. :D

Seriously hope everyone is OK....

BarryBobPosthole
11-19-2015, 01:50 PM
Last night was 4.7. And we've now surpassed California as the most active earthquake zone in the country. We used to have two 3.5 earthquakes a year. Now we have two a day.

And still, the state protects the very industry practices that are causing these. Its only a matter of time before there's very real visible damage. Who knows what its caused that we fan't see. It'll take a bridge collapse or something to wake people up.

Here's the sad truth. Fracking can be done without disposing of the waste water like they do. It can be managed successfully and they can prosper. But they're too busy denying everything because of their past history in lying about it and because of the lawsuits it'll bring. So we're in a Catch 22. Lies have a way of swarming on ya. our state politicians ain't learned that simple lesson.

BKB

Thumper
11-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Who cares if YOU have earthquakes? As long as I have gas for MY truck! :D

Captain
11-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Don't look now Posty but it would appear that dozens of Democrats in Congress are agreeing with Republicans on the refugee deal... Enough of them voted with Republicans to where Ding dong can't veto it. :D "The House overwhelmingly approved a bill Thursday aimed at improving screening for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, with dozens of Democrats joining majority Republicans in defiance of a White House veto threat. The measure passed on a 289-137 vote, representing a veto-proof majority. It now goes to the Senate."

BarryBobPosthole
11-19-2015, 05:50 PM
We'll see won't we?

BKB

Thumper
11-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Well the paranoia has started!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/19/testing-gates-syrians-nabbed-south-border-stoke-terror-fears/?intcmp=trending

Captain
11-19-2015, 06:40 PM
I saw that. Two different groups....