PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Postie....

Big Muddy
11-22-2015, 01:15 AM
I know exactly how ya feel right, now....totally exhausted....one point is good as a hunnert, when the clock reads :00 !!!!!

And, I may just start gambling....just bet against Corso's pick. ;)

Ohio St. doesn't have a single top 25 opponent on their schedule, until today....and, actually, the game wasn't as close as the score indicated....this year's team just isn't the same as last year's, although the commentator's and prognosticators wanted them to be....they prolly won't even fall 3 spots on the CFP rankings.

Chicken Dinner
11-22-2015, 04:12 AM
Man, about half way through my second whiskey I fell asleep on the couch and missed the end of both those games. Dagnabit!dde21

Big Muddy
11-22-2015, 10:44 AM
CD, they were both doozies....the talk this morning however is centered around LSU, wanting to fire Les Miles.

BarryBobPosthole
11-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Man, that got uncomfortably close. Was an ugly gameon both sides. We had about three plays that probably was a 21 point swing for us and allowed TCU to get back in it. Credit TCU for giving the effort they did to take advantage of it. They had two bonehead coahng calls that cost them the game. Both two point conversion tries were idiotic and basically hamded us a victory. The linebacker who took out Baker Mayfield with his spearing needs to be suspended for a few games.

It was sure football weather! 28 degrees or so for most of the game. We had hand warmers and brought extras to hand out to folks around us. We managed to make it until the walk back to the truck adter the game before either of us got numb feed or hands. We sure weren't cold in the fourth quarter!

What happens with the Committee after this week's games will be interesting. I'm betting Notre Dame is in the top four and I'm betting Urban's boys will still be close enough to win it. They can't beat Michigan I don't think. And I don't think ND can beat Stanford. Whether Ou can beat OSU is the eternal question for us Okies. You never know! Its gonna be Bedlam!

And the folks around us at the game thought Lester is gonna bounce to Miami if he gets canned at LSU. Some think he's already made that commitment.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-22-2015, 08:16 PM
Well, Postie, they just posted the lines for ya'lls game with OSU....you're giving 'em 3-1/2 pts....and, Ole Pizz, the generous azzholes that they are, are giving us 2 pts. for our game.

I guess the speculators are anticipating a better game than I am, so they have Bama giving Auburn only 13 pts.

And, you guessed correctly, Notre Dame came it at #4 on the CFP poll.

But, they dropped Ohio State like a hot potato....down to #8, and correctly so, in my opinion.