PDA

View Full Version : Dang-it! I guess this makes it official ...

Thumper
11-22-2015, 05:57 AM
... I'm old and FAT!!

I gots a close buddy who's a partner in a large law firm in Tampa (been very close friends for 26 years) and ANY time I've ever needed legal help through the years, he's handled it for me, gratis. If the issue doesn't fall within his personal expertise, he'll have an appropriate partner within the firm handle it for me. (even as recently as a couple months ago on a real estate issue) The bottom line is ... I suppose I "owe" him!

Well, he called last night and asked if I'd mind playing Santa at the Christmas party he's throwing for his kids on Christmas Eve. Do I "want" to? Duh ... NO! Will I? Of course I will. He's renting a costume and with the money he has, for all I know, he'll also rent me a sleigh and team of reindeer for my grand entry. He lives on the water so I suppose the sleigh will need a few alterations! ;)

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/0a/82/28/santa-on-the-beach.jpg

airbud7
11-22-2015, 09:25 AM
you gonna play the pull-my-finger joke for the kids?

Big Muddy
11-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Are the reindeer "stump-broke" ??? ;)

jb
11-22-2015, 12:04 PM
The nice part of this is you'll only need the red suit, no padding required.

BarryBobPosthole
11-22-2015, 12:13 PM
I'll bet the Brotherhood of Reindeer Workers is gonna file a greivance.

BKB

Thumper
11-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Luckily for youse dufes .... I have a VERY large supply of tall stools, so none of you will have to wait in line to get one.

Big Muddy
11-22-2015, 01:46 PM
Haha, no way, Thump....you're out numbered on this one....better zip down to Home Depot, and pick up some more stools. ;)

Thumper
11-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Haha, no way, Thump....you're out numbered on this one....better zip down to Home Depot, and pick up some more stools. ;)

You forget, I've been hangin' around with these yahoos for 20 years now, and learned a long ago I'd better start collecting. Why do you think I hit all these estate sales? Heck, I even had to rent a warehouse for storage! I've got you bozos covered so far, but I still need a few more for future "growth". ;)