PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Much My Life

Big Skyz
11-23-2015, 11:39 AM
This short video pretty much sums up my life last week. It started off real well and then I woke up sick Wednesday morning and it has pretty much gone down hill from there. I'm back at work today but still don't feel that great, sometimes you just got to suck it up and keep on going.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ClIpe83WUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Muddy
11-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Sky, hopefully, you now only have the sniffles, instead of getting boinked on your noggin. ;)

Thumper
11-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Nuttin' worse that a dose of snyphilis! ;)

Big Skyz
11-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Don't have the sniffles. Have throatus-onfire-us fever-through-the-roofus.

Nandy
11-23-2015, 05:48 PM
I had what seems to be strep starting the weekend previous this past one, the doctor poke me with some benicilling LA and I was clear by day 2. I dont generally go to the doctor for sore throat but I had the oral surgery scheduled for that thursday and I as hoping not to have it cancelled... Surgeon still cancelled it, dang it!!!
IF it is a virus your stuck with it, but if it is bacteria then the doc can fix you, I suggest you visit the doc if possible. He told me he seen a pick up of strep in the office. With you working at a school I say you are in a high risk group.

Big Skyz
11-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Could be strep but seems to be going away on it's own. So I'm really not sure what I've got. I've never had strep before so it's hard to say for sure. All I know is the fever isn't nearly as bad today as it was a few days ago and neither is the sore throat. I still have both, just not as intense as it was. Last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday absolutely SUCKED!!!

DeputyDog
11-24-2015, 11:15 AM
Join the club. Just about my whole family is battling the same thing right now. (At least I didn't get it until the end of deer season, and not for the opening.)

Nandy
11-24-2015, 10:11 PM
Lots of liquid and soup gents... Good luck.