PDA

View Full Version : Let me apologize.....

Big Muddy
11-28-2015, 10:09 PM
If you flipped the channel to watch any of the MS State/Ole Pizz game, then I would encourage you to flip the channel, again....there's a re-run of Lonesome Dove, and I'm sure it will have more action than MS State is providing....seriously, Dan Mullen did not prepare our team for this game, and it's really embarrassing.

Big Muddy
11-28-2015, 10:15 PM
Sooners looking pretty spiffy, Postie.

Thumper
11-29-2015, 08:59 AM
You NEED to apologize for starting elebenty-sebenteen dang football threads in the past week! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-29-2015, 09:49 AM
And I'll aplogize for being too loud last night. We had friends over for Bedlam amd it was Bedlam! Did a shot of tequila every time the Sooners scored. Not sure who put me there or how I made it to bed but it was a doozy!

Did we win?

BKB

quercus alba
11-29-2015, 10:18 AM
and I"ll apologize in advance for Clemson letting Ohio St in the playoffs by losing to the Tarholes next weekend

Big Muddy
11-29-2015, 10:54 AM
You NEED to apologize for starting elebenty-sebenteen dang football threads in the past week! ;)

Well, you DID have the option of high-jacking them, with posts about sushi and other raw fish sheeit. ;)

Big Muddy
11-29-2015, 11:00 AM
And I'll aplogize for being too loud last night. We had friends over for Bedlam amd it was Bedlam! Did a shot of tequila every time the Sooners scored. Not sure who put me there or how I made it to bed but it was a doozy!

Did we win?

BKB

Sooners not only won, they oughta be indicted for premeditated murder!!!. ;)

Captain
11-29-2015, 01:00 PM
and I"ll apologize in advance for Clemson letting Ohio St in the playoffs by losing to the Tarholes next weekend

Do you really think the Heels have a shot at beating Clemson? I will be pulling for them (Tarheels) but unless Clemson has a really off day I think they will win. The Heels are kinda new at this thing. (Winning at football) ;)

quercus alba
11-29-2015, 01:45 PM
I do. Clemptson hasn't really impressed me a whole lot and since I absolutely detest the Suckeyes, they will lose and let them in

Captain
11-29-2015, 02:54 PM
I see. Well don't what to wish you no ill-will but I hope Carolina does best Clemson. That would be just..... Cool