PDA

View Full Version : Just Noticin'

Captain
12-17-2015, 04:29 PM
The difference between the left leaning media and the "Fair and Balanced" media.
One of the latest examples is
NPR will report on something to do with Trump and spin it to sound the worse. (And I'm not a Trump man) Like the other day they said (many times) Trump want to stop all Muslims from coming into the country. And they leave the statement there, worse possible light.
The You flip to Fox and they say Thump wants to TEMPORARILY stop Muslims from coming into the country. ( which IS what he said)
His statement was made after the latest shootings where the woman cane in through the same screening process the boys that did the Boston bombings can through. So I can see his statement.
But the liberal media conveniently leaves out the temporary word. This is why I say Fox is (more) fair and balanced and the liberal media omits or spins things to further the liberal agenda.
God help the liberal media look back and see this same proposal of Trumps has actually happened in the past and a democrat president did it. That would make their head explode to have to report that!

Big Skyz
12-17-2015, 04:40 PM
I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as fair and balanced news on a national level. I've caught every national news broadcast system in multiple lies and misrepresentations. I've personally been interviewed a number of times in my life only to find I was misquoted or misrepresented. I have very little faith in the news media anymore. What I can tell you is, whichever presidential candidate the majority of the news stations decide they like is the one that will get elected, regardless of how despicable that person might be.

Thumper
12-17-2015, 04:52 PM
.... You flip to Fox and they say Thump wants to TEMPORARILY stop Muslims from coming into the country. ( which IS what he said)
His statement was made after the latest shootings where the woman cane in through the same screening process the boys that did the Boston bombings can through. So I can see his statement.

For the life of me I don't recall saying that ... but if FOX News says I did, it MUST be true! Right? :biggrin

Captain
12-17-2015, 05:14 PM
You pUMpHEAD. I type Thump so much I guess it was just habit. Beside you and him look so much alike. ;)

LJ3
12-17-2015, 05:15 PM
BOOM

DeputyDog
12-17-2015, 05:25 PM
You pUMpHEAD. I type Thump so much I guess it was just habit. Beside you and him look so much alike. ;)

The Donald has better hair.

Big Skyz
12-17-2015, 05:37 PM
You know when it comes right down to it, if I'm forced to vote between Hillary or Donald, I will vote for Donald. Every heterosexual man in the country should. I mean seriously who wants to look at Hillary for four years when the option is Donald's wife as first lady? Hillary is so freaking repulsive that Fiorina looks half way decent if they are standing side by side...and I don't find Fiorina the least bit attractive.

Captain
12-17-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm with you Sky, I'm not a big Donald fan but I swear I'll vote for him before I'd vote for Hillary in a minute. Let's just hope that the 3rd Bush comes on and gets the job.... It would be worth it just to watch/hear Posty for 4 years.... :D

Buckrub
12-17-2015, 05:51 PM
No offense of any kind....but I'm noticing a passle more than just that. Scary how deep into deception folks will go to further an agenda, especially an invalid one.

Big Skyz
12-17-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm still pull'in for Cruz, but I could live with most any of the top GOP candidates (except Chirstie or Paul) easier than anything the Demonic party has to offer.

Captain
12-17-2015, 05:56 PM
No offense of any kind....but I'm noticing a passle more than just that. Scary how deep into deception folks will go to further an agenda, especially an invalid one.
We liked it better when you were offensive... :D

Buckrub
12-17-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm doubting that.

HideHunter
12-17-2015, 09:40 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again; Politics has come to this: "It scares me that Donald Trump scares me less than Hillary Clinton scares me."

Captain
12-17-2015, 09:44 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again; Politics has come to this: "It scares me that Donald Trump scares me less than Hillary Clinton scares me."

I'm with you on that, I feel the same way.
Shocking.