PDA

View Full Version : Oh heck, I missed....

Nandy
12-21-2015, 06:06 PM
Missed a nice coyote on saturday evening at the creek bed. Dang thing was trotting with a mission towards me and angling to my left, put the scope ahead of it but squeezed a bit early, enough to barely see the water splashing, I reloaded fast but not fast enough...

Then when i look at the time(we all report our shots back at the clubhouse) I realize I have a voice mail, me not being in a good signal spot nor caring too much waited a few hours until I was in my way home to get the vm. The bank is calling me, I have some weird charges in my account. someone charged $154 on my card and tried a second go in the same store. Im in SC, the store is in NC. The spotted the first charge and blocked the card but the first one still went trhu which of course I am challenging. Worst is, now I have no card for the next 10 days. I had to go and take a wad of money out in cash cuz I still have to buy my son and wifey gift.... Plus I dont want to get caught again needing money and no enough cash on me... I hate carrying cash on me over $40.
Merry Christmas to that fucker thief, hope he choke on ham or something like it...