PDA

View Full Version : How high?

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2016, 12:27 PM
What can you tell about a person by how high they pull their britches up to hide their belly?

Just saw Chris Christie with his pulled up to right below his nipples. I swear he'd make Pappy O'Daniel proud. I didn't know they made pleats in pants that wide or long!

BKB

Big Skyz
01-05-2016, 12:36 PM
I'd rather see them pulled too high than ride too low...

LJ3
01-05-2016, 12:47 PM
I admire the guys that find a way to get the belt line right across the exact center of mass of their extended bellies!

Christie's belly kinda creeps me out.

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Its like there's a dwarf sitting atop an enormous ass.

Or maybe is an ass sitting atop an enormous dwarf.

Both are scary propositions.

BKB

Thumper
01-05-2016, 01:08 PM
My grandfather always wore suspenders and when I was a young kid, I once asked him why. He told me there was a time when his pants started falling below his belly and he had to pull them up over his belly to prevent them falling ... that's when he started wearing suspenders. ;)

johnboy
01-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Geesh, I thought this was going to be a discussion on consuming illicit substances. :biggrin

LJ3
01-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Geesh, I thought this was going to be a discussion on consuming illicit substances. :biggrin

Same for me Johnboy. I thought his first post would be "Should I get for breakfast when I have shit to do today? Is 4 tubes, too many?"

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Whats a tube?

BKB

LJ3
01-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Sheeeesh. A bong hit. Originated in my neck of the woods with the advent of the tokemaster series. Mid-70s maybe.

BarryBobPosthole
01-05-2016, 08:31 PM
I thought they were a bad 70s rock bamd.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Sheeeesh. A bong hit. Originated in my neck of the woods with the advent of the tokemaster series. Mid-70s maybe.

I'll always have fond memories of the old TM Executive.

airbud7
01-05-2016, 10:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Gjbq8oj.gif

Thumper
01-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Dang! Memories came flooding in. While in beautiful S.E. Asia in the early 70's, I formed a close friendship with a local ... in fact, we actually referred to each other as brothers (brother = phi chay). We referred to each other as Phi Jim and Phi Piek. Phi Piek actually saved my life at one point ... literally, but that's another story. Needless to say, we were close.

Anyway, while in Cambodia, Phi Piek made the coolest bong for me that you could ever imagine, out of bamboo. It was all hand carved (by him) and very elaborate. That thing probably burned about 3-1/2 tons of quality Thai Stick in the few years I had it and was a real piece of art passed around at various parties in my hooch. When I was ready to return stateside, I realized I'd never be able to bring it home (paraphernalia/residue), so I gave it back to him. He actually cut it open, scraped out all the resin, and made some sort of ghetto hashish. I don't remember the whole process, but it was quite involved. I think he dissolved the resin in homemade rice whiskey from the village, may have added a bit of gonga "powder", spread it out thinly and dried it ... oh heck, I don't remember all the steps, but since I couldn't keep my bong, we kinda-sorta smoked it at my going away party.

Man-o-man, you don't know how I wish I still had that thing. Not only for the fond memories of a great friendship, but it was truly a hand-carved work of art. :(

airbud7
01-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Dang Thump I bet you was a cool Hippie...;)

Thumper
01-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Dang Thump I bet you was a cool Hippie...;)

I had short hair in those days. ;)