PDA

View Full Version : Women's brains....mysterious....

Big Muddy
01-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Four days ago, wifey and I attended a funeral visitation....there were tons of people there who we hadn't seen in many years....one of my wife's friends, a widow lady about our same age, who had lost a lot of weight, and was really taking care of herself, since her husband had died, approached us, and gave us both a big hug.

I then spoke to her, by simply saying these exact words, "Bev, you are really looking well, these days."....we all exchanged pleasantries, and then went about visiting with other people, many of whom, I would compliment with much the same expression.

This morning, four frigging days later, we are sitting at the kitchen table, drinking our morning coffee....wifey stands up with her hands on her hips, and very emphatically said, "You did NOT have to be so flirty with Bev."

WTF !!!!....we've been to two more visitations, since that one, and all she can remember is what I innocently said to Bev???

Even after being married 45 years, I will never understand how women's brains work!!!

(p.s.---Bev DID look really HOT!!!) ;)

Fido
01-07-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm not married and never have been and most likely never will, but I have obsereved one thing whilest going thru this life is that men should never ever try too figure out how a woman functions!!!

Big Muddy
01-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Fido, you're a smart guy !!! ;)

Captain
01-07-2016, 11:05 AM
That's like the guy that sends his wife a text that says
"I was hit by a drunk driver as I was walking out of the office. Susan brought me to the hospital. I have a broken arm and hip and just got out of surgery to repair a my punctured lung and spleen."
The wife text back. "Who is Susan?"

Buckrub
01-07-2016, 11:07 AM
I know, and I can tell you in detail if you ask............:oldfart

airbud7
01-07-2016, 11:15 AM

Captain
01-07-2016, 11:32 AM

Thumper
01-07-2016, 11:48 AM
I will never understand how women's brains work!!!

Women have brains??? :stirthepot

Hombre
01-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Can't really render a verdict on guilty / not guilty without exhibit A: Picture of Bev

Thumper
01-07-2016, 12:20 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!!! Muddy said she's as old as he is!! :hair

Big Muddy
01-07-2016, 12:48 PM
You, sir, may borrow my stool....it's a heavy duty one, too!!! ;););)

airbud7
01-07-2016, 01:25 PM
hahaha^ ;)

quercus alba
01-07-2016, 04:59 PM

jb
01-07-2016, 05:36 PM
My old HS girl friend is also named Bev. We had a hot and torrid relationship in our Jr. & Sen. years. I broke up with her when I went into the Marines, from what I"m told it really messed her up.
She ended up dating a friend of mine and they got married a few years later. (I was not invited to their wedding)
Anyway, my wife heard a lot of the stories and was very cold to her for about 35 years, the husband was the same toward me and I really had to watch my step when ever we were together at parties.
We both ended up having strong marriages, successful kids and a good life. (they ended up with more $$$ than I did)
About 5 years ago I guess everyone realized that all that stuff happened 50 years ago and since then we've even gone out to dinner together and get along fine.
BUT, there still is that little pinch on the ass, nudge of the elbow, kiss on the cheek that still says there is something there. It's good that they live 3 hours away. :wink

Thumper
01-07-2016, 06:38 PM
What a weird coinky-dink! I had a girlfriend in H/S named Beverly (I only referred to her as Bev). My buddy and I were just talking about her a couple weeks ago. Right now, I don't have a clue how the subject even came up, but he told me he had a huge crush on her before I started dating her and it about killed him when we became "an item". I can't believe I never found out about it until 50 years later!

airbud7
01-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Y'all wait till I tell the story bout Debbie.......

Bwana
01-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Is she from Dallas?

Thumper
01-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Y'all wait till I tell the story bout Debbie.......

Ha ha ha! Ok, now this is getting freaky! The gal I broke up with just before I started dating Bev, was named Debbie Davis! :slaphead

Nandy
01-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Cmon airbud, suspense is killing me, someone had the man a beer!!!

HideHunter
01-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Strangest thing - even I'm surprised sometimes.. 'Course - let me qualify this with: first time I kissed my wife she was 14.. she's 64 now - 45 years of "marital bliss" ;) . As far as me "looking" she's the least jealous woman I've ever been around. She'll go so far as to point out a real "stunner" occasionally. Now, I can qualify this a bit also. I have two good friends who can spot a hard nipple (through a bra) at 300 yards...and she's fully aware of that. I'm *notoriously* bad at "noticing" women. Don't get me wrong - I like looking at them fine - I guess most of the time - I'm just not "looking".

One of my favorite anecdotes is: I was at a deer horn show about 50 miles from my place a few years ago. I ran into a guy my wife worked with. When he saw her at work the following Monday he told her, "Hey, I saw your husband at the horn show looking at some good-looking blonde." Wife asks, "Really - was she carrying a fish or leading a bird dog?"

What can I say, I guess we're comfortable. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-07-2016, 10:10 PM
PINCH ON THE ASS!!??. Did he say pinch on the ass?

I'd be dead, stuffed, and hung on the wall.

BkB

Nandy
01-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Strangest thing - even I'm surprised sometimes.. 'Course - let me qualify this with: first time I kissed my wife she was 14.. she's 64 now - 45 years of "marital bliss" ;) . As far as me "looking" she's the least jealous woman I've ever been around. She'll go so far as to point out a real "stunner" occasionally. Now, I can qualify this a bit also. I have two good friends who can spot a hard nipple (through a bra) at 300 yards...and she's fully aware of that. I'm *notoriously* bad at "noticing" women. Don't get me wrong - I like looking at them fine - I guess most of the time - I'm just not "looking".

One of my favorite anecdotes is: I was at a deer horn show about 50 miles from my place a few years ago. I ran into a guy my wife worked with. When he saw her at work the following Monday he told her, "Hey, I saw your husband at the horn show looking at some good-looking blonde." Wife asks, "Really - was she carrying a fish or leading a bird dog?"

What can I say, I guess we're comfortable. ;)

#1 was just like that
#2 (current one) just like Barry said.... no question asked to see if it is a joke, actually, she has no sense of humor about anything that has to be jealousy or other woman....

airbud7
01-07-2016, 10:31 PM
I really like Lynns ex husband(Daddy Jim) /heck they have 2 boys and I love them boys the oldest was 5 when we got together(25 now) and he loves our daughter just as much....A young friend/co worker was at the house last summer when Jim came over and my friend said!....You let him come to your house! I said who? Daddy Jim?
he said, but thats her ex and I said...so?...thats still Daddy Jim!
That dude later I found is so jealous of his wife/ they not right in the trusting each other dept.

BarryBobPosthole
01-07-2016, 10:34 PM
My wife nor I are jealous.

Its just that she's italian, that's all.

BKB

Big Skyz
01-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Hidehunter, that sounds a lot like my wife and I. I notice good looking women but I probably miss noticing plenty of them as well, just not looking like you said.

Buckrub
01-07-2016, 11:26 PM
My wife helps point them out to me.

Captain
01-08-2016, 09:57 AM
My wife gets pointed out.... :D

jb
01-08-2016, 10:28 AM
That's cause most people think she's your daughter , heck even your grand daughter, and are hoping she's single.

HideHunter
01-08-2016, 11:09 AM

;) perfect. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-08-2016, 11:12 AM

As in 'Who's that sweet young thang with her Dad?'

BKB

LJ3
01-08-2016, 11:13 AM
My wife nor I are jealous.

Its just that she's italian, that's all.

BKB

Mine's Mexican. Same thing, different continent. The ass pinch would be something that was stored in the female arsenal for the reminder of my time on earth.

Nandy
01-08-2016, 05:02 PM
That's cause most people think she's your daughter , heck even your grand daughter, and are hoping she's single.

BANG!!!!!!!