PDA

View Full Version : Wow Sarah Palin

BarryBobPosthole
01-19-2016, 11:06 PM
That lady is crazier than a shithouse rat.

BKB

LJ3
01-19-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm not sure how this happens but when she talks, *I* feel embarrassed! WTF?

BarryBobPosthole
01-19-2016, 11:15 PM
Sorry Larke. I know she winds your little short crank.

BKB

LJ3
01-19-2016, 11:18 PM
If you hit mute real quick when you see her it's really not that bad :)

Captain
01-20-2016, 12:10 AM
Welp, if she's behind Trump I guess I am. :D ;)6467

Thumper
01-20-2016, 09:01 AM
I remember when that picture was taken! She had just finished measuring my .... ummmm ... well .... "manhood". In fact, she still has her fingers marking the length on the yardstick. Why do you think she's wearin' that little "shit-eatin' grin". :D

Captain
01-20-2016, 09:11 AM
She said she need a microscope in your case.

BarryBobPosthole
01-20-2016, 09:22 AM
No more pussyfootin around, you betcha!

BKB

Thumper
01-20-2016, 09:22 AM
I remember that day also ... it was REALLY cold outside! ;)

Thumper
01-20-2016, 09:24 AM
No more pussyfootin around, you betcha! BKB

I watched her on FOX as well as CNN talking about kicking ISIS' ass! Then Lynn started getting ready for work and switched to ABC. They showed the same segment but "bleeped" the word "ass". Give me a friggin' break!

BarryBobPosthole
01-20-2016, 09:24 AM
That crazy train hits Tulsa this morning.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-20-2016, 09:29 AM
I was surprised to see a Tea Party darling like her go for a Rino like Trump.

Captain
01-20-2016, 09:34 AM
That crazy train hits Tulsa this morning. BKB
You going?

BarryBobPosthole
01-20-2016, 09:37 AM
Nah, they're both going to speak at Oral Roberts University.
Oral Robert's claims about his christianity were about as genuine as Trump's.

BKB

Big Skyz
01-20-2016, 11:34 AM
Sarah is easy on the eyes, but I just can't listen to her at all. Trump on the other hand I can't stand to look at, but sometimes he says some pretty funny stuff. I find him entertaining and about half crazy. Once in a while though he really does hit both democrats and republicans right between the eyes and they don't know how to respond. One of my favorite comments is when they asked him what he thought the US should do about Syria. He basically said, Russia is already dealing with it. Let them do, why do we have to solve everyone's problems. I sort'a feel that way about the whole middle east anymore.

Thumper
01-20-2016, 11:44 AM
It'll probably cost us either way. If we follow normal procedure, before long, we'll be sending aid over there to rebuild everything Russia bombed.

Big Skyz
01-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Thump you are probably right, pretty discouraging thought isn't it?

BarryBobPosthole
01-20-2016, 11:49 AM
I agree with that approach to a degree, Sky. We do need to continue our support of Sunni groups who are fighting ISIS though. People don't bring it up much, but back in the 40s instead of backing the democratically elected leader of Iran, we overtly helped overthrow him and supported the ruling family monarchy, Shah Reza Pahlavi. Why? Because the democratically elected guy had nationalized their oil business. The Shah let the oil companies back in there. The
shah was the Assad of his day, much like Saddam Hussein as well. He snuffed out resistance violently and he ruled with an iron hand. Which led to the Shia rebellion, and gave us what we have in Iran today. We repeated our mistake in Afghanistan when the Russians were in there and got the Taliban. We did exactly the same thing in Iraq in the second war and created ISIS. What do you think we'll help create in Syria if we topple Assad?
Its really not all that. complicated. MYOB.

BKB

Big Skyz
01-20-2016, 12:36 PM
I hear what you are saying BBP, but I guess I'm thinking more in a perfect world inside my head. In that world we never buy another drop of oil or any other commodity from the middle east. We pull all our military out of there, and let them continue to fight amongst themselves as they've done since basically the dawn of time. We use our own resources and quite trying to save other nations from imploding on themselves. I would be a lot more charitable if this nation didn't need so much fixing right here at home right now. You'd think common sense would intervene but it doesn't seem to happen. If my personal life was upside-down I would take care of it first, before trying to help anyone else, for the simple fact I would be near worthless until I got my act together. That applies to this nation as well.

BarryBobPosthole
01-20-2016, 12:49 PM
If we do that we may as well sever ties to Europe as well. They've lived with the anarchy in North Africa and the Middle East on their doorstep since the beginning.

But I hear ya. And with that belief I'm surprised you aren't leaning more towards Rand Paul as that is almost his whole foreign policy to a tee.

BKB

Big Skyz
01-20-2016, 12:52 PM
I said in a perfect world in my mind...it's not a perfert world, therefore no leanings towards Rand Paul.

BarryBobPosthole
01-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Haha!

Time to return to Sarah.

Trump seems today like he woke up like that infamouse coyote who chewed his arm off rather than wake her up.

BKB

johnboy
01-20-2016, 04:35 PM
That woman is as sharp as a sock full of soup.

Buckrub
01-20-2016, 06:08 PM
'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'

Socrates —

johnboy
01-21-2016, 12:15 AM
It's only slander if it's not true.

Buckrub
01-21-2016, 10:51 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bob-dole-warns-of-%E2%80%98cataclysmic%E2%80%99-losses-with-ted-cruz-and-says-donald-trump-would-do-better/ar-BBoupP9?li=BBnb7Kz

More fodder.

P.S.
Dole lost.........

Big Skyz
01-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Let me see if I have this all correct. So the class clown (Donald Trump) gets endorsed by the village idiot (Sarah Palin). Then to add more support a nobody loser from the past jumps on board (Bob Dole) to show his support for the clown, while trying to run down Ted Cruz. Somewhere in all this Putin (vial communist leader) thinks the class clown is his kind of man's man as well. Hmmm, I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually steps back and looks at person and makes a judgment call by the company they keep??? I guess there is a reason for the saying: "Show me your friends and I will show you your future."

BarryBobPosthole
01-21-2016, 11:55 AM
I didn't vote for Bob Dole (who always referred to himself in the third person) but I do feel like I ought to defend the guy. He is a true American war hero, a senator who bridged the moderate-conservative gap during his time (which in todays world he'd be called a RINO), who worked with liberals to produce legislation that was good for our nation (which in today's world would be called a sellout). Yep, y'all can call him a loser because he lost a presidential election. But I think the US would be a better place if todays 'leaders', and I use the term loosely, if we had more Bob Doles and fewer of the so-called 'winners'. Plus, like a lot of the guys in his generation, his wife was as good or better a political leader than him.

So go piss up a rope with your anti-Bob Dole talk! Bob Dole wouldn't approve!

BKb

Big Skyz
01-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Didn't you originally vote for Obama?

BarryBobPosthole
01-21-2016, 12:20 PM
I did, and I'm proud that I did. If you've got a problem with the results, then I suggest you talk to the much better than 40% of registered voters that DIDN'T vote rather than the ones who did. The simple equation that more voters equals more accountability for those elected seems to not be understood by most Americans.

BKB

Big Skyz
01-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Just something I keep in mind every time you start spouting off about politics...sort of a "grain of salt" thing.

BarryBobPosthole
01-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Hahaha...touche'!

yes, Romney would have been a much better choice!

NOT!

BKB

Big Skyz
01-21-2016, 02:41 PM
If we ever find each other hunting or fishing together our number one rule will be no discussing politics. :D

johnboy
01-21-2016, 03:12 PM
I watched Trump when he was on stage with Sarah and his facial expressions and body language suggested that he was NOT happy to be there. Trump may be a clown as some call him but I don't think he is stupid. Ask John McCain what having Sarah on your team means.

BarryBobPosthole
01-21-2016, 03:26 PM
If we ever find each other hunting or fishing together our number one rule will be no discussing politics. :D

You have a deal!

BKB

Thumper
01-21-2016, 06:57 PM

If I were you Sky, I'd amend that immediately. Since you haven't met P-hole yet, I'd highly suggest no discussing politics and NO farting!! Trust me, you'll thank me later. ;)