PDA

View Full Version : Bucky

Trav
01-19-2016, 11:26 PM
Bucky,

I been meaning to ask how that custom muzzle loader you had built was working out.

Buckrub
01-20-2016, 10:12 AM
It will shoot to the moon. Take training wheels to get it through the woods, and a winch to get it in the stand (bull barrel, etc), but it's not that bad. It's pretty much like shooting a single shot center fire. I can't find anything to shoot at though. Our ML season has been silly hot and mosquito ridden the last few years. I've gone, but not much into it. This year, I may not even go, not sure.....just found out our 50th High School reunion is same weekend as opening of ML season.

But as far as the gun, it's amazing. I am investigating Nebraska's antelope season........a guy is telling me private land access is easy to get, and so is a tag..........not sure of all that..........but gonna find out. I miss antelope hunting. Have to go by myself, but oh well. The gun would sure 'nuff perform..........

Trav
01-20-2016, 01:10 PM
I might be up for that hunt if you need company

Buckrub
01-20-2016, 01:44 PM
I do. But it turns out stinking Nebraska doesn't allow non resident gun antelope.........rifle OR muzzleloader.

I'm investigating other options.........

Trav
01-21-2016, 08:46 PM
Cool let me know