PDA

View Full Version : Where is Muddy?

Captain
01-24-2016, 09:43 PM
He needs to check in and tell us if anyone has shot that buck he's been seeing?

Big Muddy
01-25-2016, 11:15 AM
Cap, we've been having sporadic internet problems....and, no, that big ole deer has not been killed....matter of fact, I have not seen him in about 10 days....neighbors have not seen him either....he's an old deer, and may not have survived the 18 degree weather.

Thumper
01-25-2016, 11:19 AM
Translation ... he emptied a box of shells shooting at him and missed every time! :D

Glad to hear it was nothing serious Mudward. Do you have any worries about water levels once the snow north of you starts melting?

Buckrub
01-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Ain't ya tired of cold?:wavey

Big Muddy
01-25-2016, 12:20 PM

Kinda sorta, Bucky....but, then I think back to this past summer's 4 month hot-azz drought, and this cold weather doesn't seem all that bad.

airbud7
01-25-2016, 12:23 PM

Ask Thump.....He's in Miami Beach

Big Muddy
01-25-2016, 12:30 PM
Translation ... he emptied a box of shells shooting at him and missed every time! :D

Glad to hear it was nothing serious Mudward. Do you have any worries about water levels once the snow north of you starts melting?

Dang right, I'm worried about it, Thump....the MS River is still at record levels for this time of the year, and if the bottom doesn't hurry up and drop out of the river levels, then, when all that yankee snow starts melting, and heading down stream, it could be disastrous for us.

All it would take would be a big rain event in the upper MS Valley area, in the next 45 days, followed by some warm weather to melt all that snow, and we'd be snorkeling for catfish in our front yards. ;)

HideHunter
01-25-2016, 02:10 PM
No consolation to you guys on the lower end - but the Mississippi is at record levels here for this month.. Snow isn't too bad above us and we have virtually none on the ground. See what spring brings..

airbud7
01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Welcome to Planet Earth.....Enjoy the Ride!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk