PDA

View Full Version : Trump Showing Who's Boss

BarryBobPosthole
01-26-2016, 08:50 PM
And I say more power to him. That alone will boost him by a bunch more I bet.
BkB
Donald Trump will skip Fox News debate on Thursday
http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/26/media/donald-trump-poll-debate-fox/index.html

HideHunter
01-26-2016, 09:14 PM
lol.. You know (and I'll qualify "this" again with, "It scares me that Donald Trump scares me less than Hillary Clinton scares me") : but... He may eventually push this, "I can shoot people and not lose votes" too far. Why give your opponents free reign? There's a thing known as "jumping the shark". ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-26-2016, 09:21 PM
The thing is, giving the finger to the establishment is what his constituency wants him to do. And Fox News is most definitely part of the existing conservative establshment.

So I think this move is brilliant. And I think its spot on what he oughta do. Fuck 'em!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
01-26-2016, 10:00 PM
No, fuck Donald Trump.

Thumper
01-26-2016, 11:44 PM
Ditto every word P-hole said! I'm lovin' it. FOX is full of themselves and I hope all the networks ousted from the debate coverage jump all over whatever Trump is going to do during the time slot. He says he's going to hold a fund-raiser for wounded vets. I'd love to see FOX's ratings tank!

Chicken Dinner
01-27-2016, 08:10 AM
No, Trump is showing who is a petulant child. The fact it may drive more potential voters to support him is sad. I hope they put an empty podium on the stage with his name on it.

Thumper
01-27-2016, 09:06 AM
CD, in my dream world I'm a huge Trump supporter. When I'm awake, he's an ass-clown. This election, he's the Republican Obama. "Hope and change". Everybody wants change, but Obama made it perfectly clear, change isn't always for the better, yet he still had enough blind sheep to not only get elected, but re-elected. Gosh dangit, where is Reagan when ya' need him? He was an example of a GOOD change IMHO.

BarryBobPosthole
01-27-2016, 09:20 AM
Yeah, Reagan certainly never did any business with our enemy Iran did he?
Well, at least not on paper. Or in the open. And he never raised taxes either! Well, unless you count the eleven times he raised them. He lowered the top tax rate to 28 per cent for the rich folks. That counts for something!
And he got spending under control too! Why he only tripled the national debt! We'd never seen a trillion dollar debt before he got in there. And he was tough on terror too! No slacking there! But don't count the money he gave to support Al Quaeada. And all that stuff about unemployment! It was only 11% when he was in office, but none of it was his fault! Always somebody else's! And oh yeah, there was no mamby pamby horse shit about immigration! He only gave amnesty to three million, which is a lot fewer than, than ....well fewer than somebody I'm sure.

I sure do miss the Reagan days. He was a real Republican! And that's the kind of progress we got under W too! Lets get some more whattayasay!

BKB

Thumper
01-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Such an angry, angry man! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-27-2016, 09:26 AM
Me? Angry? No Its the conservatives who are angry. You Trump people.

BKB

Thumper
01-27-2016, 09:28 AM
You and Helen would make such a nice couple. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-27-2016, 09:30 AM
Just keepin it real, Thimper, just keepin it real.

BKB

Thumper
01-27-2016, 09:42 AM
:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Buckrub
01-27-2016, 10:06 AM
Donald Ducks.

airbud7
01-27-2016, 11:09 AM
Yeah, Reagan certainly never did any business with our enemy Iran did he?

BKB

BullShit Barry^.......Reagan Said...>Fuck with America.......We will Fuck You UP!!!

That's the only job he Got!

you ever google the definition of president?...ever heard the term>...I got your 6...?

BarryBobPosthole
01-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Airbud,you were likely a tadpole in your daddy's sack when Reagan was secretly selling missles to the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran. There was also a pesky little US Arms Embargo against them at the time enacted by the US Congress.

Imagine if Obama did that. Y'all would shit your pants.

BKB

Captain
01-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Imagine if Obama did that. Y'all would shit your pants. BKB

He's doing worse than that every day. Your pants must stink.... ;)

airbud7
01-27-2016, 11:54 AM
Airbud,you were likely a tadpole in your daddy's sack when Reagan was secretly selling missles to the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran. There was also a pesky little US Arms Embargo against them at the time enacted by the US Congress.

Imagine if Obama did that. Y'all would shit your pants.

BKB

You Think So?....You must know my Dad?

LJ3
01-27-2016, 12:43 PM
Was that a "depends" reference? 'cause that's like, gross and stuff.

Chicken Dinner
01-28-2016, 01:35 PM
'Nuff said...

Big Muddy
01-28-2016, 01:47 PM
H3ll, I'd surrender to her, too....and, I'd do whatever she wanted me to do to her. ;)

Thumper
01-28-2016, 01:54 PM
I'd guess the only thing she'd ask you to "do to her" would be to "leave her alone"! :D

Buckrub
01-28-2016, 01:55 PM
Megyn, but whatever.......

See previous post.......reason #3......Comic Relief.............

I mean SURELY!