PDA

View Full Version : OMG....Meagan looks like a dyke!!....

Big Muddy
01-28-2016, 11:31 PM
While watching the Trump veteran charity event, I flipped over to the Repub. debate, just to see who was dissing who....btw, Trump has already raised $5 million for the vets.
Good Lord, when the camera panned to Meagan, she looks like a dyke-ho....her dayum false eyelashes look like bat wings....I've decided not to hit it. ;););)

BarryBobPosthole
01-28-2016, 11:38 PM
What channel is Trump on?

BKB

Big Muddy
01-28-2016, 11:56 PM
CNN

Thumper
01-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Did the same here. I watched the bottom of the barrel Rep. losers for the early debate, then switched over to Trump's benefit during the main debate. During commercial breaks, I'd flip back to the the big boys debate to see what was happening over there. I agree, Megyn's (like Bucky says, it's MEGYN!) haircut totally sucks IMHO. Not flattering in any way, but maybe I'm just not used to it. Maybe Trump's right, she's scary!

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Screen-Shot-2016-01-28-at-9.23.30-PM-1-e1454034501706.jpg

Thumper
01-29-2016, 07:59 AM
Oh, BTW, I'd still hit it as long as she kept her mouth shut (or full). ;)

Even with the new look, she's not quite a double-bagger. :)

Captain
01-29-2016, 09:26 AM

LJ3
01-29-2016, 10:12 AM
I thought she looked fantastic! I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I usually don't care for blondes at all.

LJ3
01-29-2016, 10:16 AM
On another note. I think anyone blaming her for any of the silliness with Trump is delusional. The woman did nothing wrong in any way that I'm aware. She's an intelligent, articulate and strong woman. Her questions about Trump's degradation of wimmins were absolutely fair. If a man had asked the same question nobody would even remember the question or the answer at this point.

If trump is crying about bias why did he go to CNN? MSNBC? Give me a break.

Buckrub
01-29-2016, 10:26 AM
I like Megyn better'n Trump. Trump would make a better President for one reason only..........he's the only one running between those two.

But just for "liking someone", I like Megyn and I dislike Trump. But ain't neither one of 'em comin' over to my house to eat chicken, so it don't matter who I like.

LJ3
01-29-2016, 10:51 AM
Pretty sure Trump would come for chicken.

I would too! I've been hankering for my Moms fried chicken for a while now. It's up to me to carry the legacy!

Buckrub
01-29-2016, 11:06 AM
I cannot make fried chicken.

I cannot.

:emptiness:

Buckrub
01-29-2016, 11:20 AM
This is NOT what I believe. But this is sorta interesting. This is from another person, at another website, this morning, about all him skipping the debate:

There was a "news" article this morning about how Megyn Kelley "Demolished" Rubio and Cruz in the debate. Wait...I thought she was to be a Moderator? Is it the Moderator's job to wage attacks on the candidates? Or are they just supposed to facilitate discussion and debate between the candidates?

Googled definition: A discussion moderator or debate moderator is a person whose role is to act as a neutral participant in a debate or discussion, holds participants to time limits and trying to keep them from straying off the topic of the questions being raised in the debate. Sometimes moderators may ask questions intended to allow the debate participants to fully develop their argument in order to ensure the debate moves at pace

Yeah...I think she just proved Trump made the right call to give that debate a pass.

LJ3
01-29-2016, 11:51 AM
I agree with that definition as it applies to an actual debate. These clown shows aren't debates. They're political thee-ate-ur and every single person has their own agenda. Moderators and participants. If I may state the obvious. Hey, look at my avatar :)

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2016, 11:57 AM
She's sure got a long, skinny neck. I kept wondering why that was so mesmerizing. I was bewitched!
I switched between the OU wimmins basketball game and the debate. That was the worse excuse for a bunch of presidential hopefuls as I've seen in my life time. And the Dems ain't any better.

Overall, I thought Rand Paul helped himself more than any of the others. Kasich just stood there with his thumb up his ass.

Rubio Marco worked at Verizon at headquarters, I'm certain I've been on conference calls with that asshole.

BKB

Captain
01-29-2016, 12:24 PM
I thought she looked fantastic! I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I usually don't care for blondes at all.
You smoking crack this morning? That short ass hair? Her and Penny from the Big Bang screwed up. Both look terrible. Long hair ALWAYS makes it better. If I wanted to go off with my brother I'd ask him.... Put some hair on that head. 6514

Nandy
01-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Cap, you telling me that you not being married and that hot thing in your pic cut her hair short you wouldn't hit it???? Dont get me wrong, I am on the long hair bandwagon BUT that has never stop me from finding a woman with short hair attactive.. ANd yeah, what the hell kaley cuoco was thinking!!!! She still hot... and he hair is little longer now...

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2016, 07:19 PM
I still can't get the visual of her and some other lesbian....and that freakishly long neck.....and a suit of armor, a pinata, and a donkey.

And no animal were harmed in the making of this fantasy.

BKB

Nandy
01-29-2016, 07:39 PM
no animal were harmed in the making of this fantasy.

BKB

Yeah, but there is nothing left of the piņata you sicko!!! And what are those stains on the suit of armor????

Thumper
01-29-2016, 07:57 PM
I'd say if P-hole was involved .... RUST! ;)

Captain
01-29-2016, 08:19 PM
Cap, you telling me that you not being married and that hot thing in your pic cut her hair short you wouldn't hit it???? Dont get me wrong, I am on the long hair bandwagon BUT that has never stop me from finding a woman with short hair attactive.. ANd yeah, what the hell kaley cuoco was thinking!!!! She still hot... and he hair is little longer now...

I MIGHT could power through but it would not be easy. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Oh bullshit. You'd be on that like a hobo on a baloney sammich.

BKB

Captain
01-29-2016, 09:14 PM
Oh bullshit. You'd be on that like a hobo on a baloney sammich. BKB

:D

Nandy
01-29-2016, 09:42 PM
Oh bullshit. You'd be on that like a hobo on a baloney sammich.

BKB

OMG, im stealing this one!!!!