PDA

View Full Version : This mornings polls.....

Big Muddy
01-29-2016, 01:46 PM
From The Political Insider:1-28-16

"""Rumor has it that the corporate employees of Fox News are panicking… and so is the GOP… after they learned this!

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren polled her millions of viewers if they will watch the Republican GOP debate on Fox News, after conservative billionaire Donald Trump decided to pull out of it.

As the numbers stand now, almost 87% of her viewers— many of whom are likely Republican primary voters — will not watch the debate at all!

That means millions of lost ad dollars for Fox News, and millions of voters who would rather watch anything else than a debate without Donald J. Trump.

This is what happens when Fox News tries to mess with Trump. A successful leader in business, he’s not playing games and is ready to fight for America’s future.

Clearly, this poll shows why Trump is breaking records by leading every Republican primary poll! The political establishment at the RNC cannot be happy about this result.

"""Will you watch the debate???"""

Chicken Dinner
01-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Except, that the actual ratings, at least according to the article I saw, were pretty much stable as compared to other debates.

Buckrub
01-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Each and every one, does NOT include me.

Thumper
01-29-2016, 04:58 PM
Shouldn't there be a third question? Like "Would you have watched the debate if Trump were participating?"

The way the poll reads is pretty meaningless IMHO. What would the percentages be WITH Trump and what would they be WITHOUT. Then it would mean something.

Buckrub
01-29-2016, 05:13 PM
Well......I think they believe they have some statistical evidence of 'debate's WITH him, don't they?

jb
01-29-2016, 05:31 PM
There was a debate last night ???

Nandy
01-29-2016, 05:49 PM
I guess that makes him an entertainer not necessarily what people want for a president but what people like to see for comedy relief....

BarryBobPosthole
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
The debate was pretty much a rerun of the same crap they said in the very first one. The only difference is this time Ben Carson laughed maniacally a few times and it made everyone kind of uncomfortable for a little bit.

BKB

Thumper
01-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Well......I think they believe they have some statistical evidence of 'debate's WITH him, don't they?

Yeah, but who knows what the differences may have been? Some people could be bored with the debates by now (they're basically the same rehashed crap) and would have watched previous debates, but decided they've had enough of the b/s and planned to tune out of this one.

Or, there could have been a killer ballgame, or a good movie, whatever on another channel ... or ... who knows?