PDA

View Full Version : Thieving Bears

Buckrub
01-30-2016, 07:51 PM
This is from another site I'm on. I don't know how to post the video, but it's funny.

Guy put up a post months ago about a stolen game camera on his lease. Went on and on about the sorry suckers that stole it. Went to check it and it was gone.

Week or so ago he was back out there, and a big huge limb had fallen. He goes to inspect, and there's his camera underneath. Uh oh, not any thieves!

Gets the card out and plays it, and even then he said he thought he MIGHT see a thief that tried to steal it and for some reason threw it on ground and left. BUT, it's a BEAR that knocks camera off (for some reason) and knocks big limb off, and after camera hits ground a few feet away gets in front of camera, sniffing around, moving the camera around.

No thieves. Bears. Dunno why the bear knocked his camera off the tree and broke the limb.........but it was funny.

Thumper
01-30-2016, 08:02 PM
You should see what one'a those bruins will do to the "upholstery" on a tree stand. Dang, they sure know how to destroy stuff!

My buddy had a climber and when he came down, he'd just leave his climber at the base of the tree to return the next day. BIG mistake! He also had a cushion (like a camo boat cushion) that was GONE! We couldn't find it anywhere. We finally stumbled upon it a few days later in the middle of the woods. I think the biggest piece left was MAYBE a square inch!

Chicken Dinner
01-30-2016, 08:22 PM
I had that happen to my climber. Twice. A guy I hunted with had a bear tear up the seat of his ATV as well. 200lb squirrels is what they are.

BarryBobPosthole
01-30-2016, 08:52 PM
You guys ought to wash your ass better and they wouldn't be trailing you up like that.

BKB

Big Muddy
01-30-2016, 09:24 PM
BAAAAAMMMMMM....I was thinking the same thing, but Postie beat me to it. ;)

quercus alba
01-30-2016, 10:11 PM
I know a guy had a big sow bear eating out of his feeder when the gamecam flashed it. She turned on the camera and went to ripping it and the tree it was strapped to. Musta been a luddite