PDA

View Full Version : This proves my thoughts about caucuses.....

Big Muddy
02-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Caucuses are nothing but cluster-fokks, and don't mean sheeit....taking head-counts, counting raised hands, writing down votes on legal pads, missing voters....I mean, come on, gimme a day'um break !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MckCS7teU

Thumper
02-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Caucuses are nothing but cluster-fokks, and don't mean sheeit....taking head-counts, counting raised hands, writing down votes on legal pads, missing voters....I mean, come on, gimme a day'um break !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MckCS7teU

After watching it on TV all night, I don't really know why they don't just do a phone poll. It reminded me of a bunch of h/s kids electing the Class President or a beauty queen for the homecoming game. I'm not sure I really get it to be honest.

HideHunter
02-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Well, here.. this will help you understand... and make you feel better.. ;)

"February 2nd – In IA there were six disputed precincts where a delegate was decided by a coin toss. We’re not kidding. Here are the results: 1) Des Moines precinct – winner Clinton, odds of winning 1 in 2 2) Second Des Moines precinct – winner Clinton, odds of winning both 1 in 4 3) Ames precinct – winner Clinton, odds of winning all three 1 in 8 4) Davenport precinct – winner Clinton, odds of winning all four 1in 16 5) Newton precinct – winner Clinton, odds of winning all five 1 in 32 & 6) West Branch precinct, winner – Clinton, odds of winning all six 1 in 64 or 1.56%. Had Sanders won just half of the coin tosses he would have ended up with more delegates than granny. But in reality this is just par for the course, a totally Mickey Mouse and very possibly corrupt process by a corrupt party for their thoroughly corrupt candidate. That’s a heck of a system you got there Dems, does Hillary get the ball or did she defer until the second half?"

Thumper
02-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Did anybody check to see if they were using a double-headed coin?

Buckrub
02-02-2016, 06:27 PM
My gosh.

This is how the entire US has to live with a President?????