PDA

View Full Version : Trump

BarryBobPosthole
02-09-2016, 10:12 PM
I gotta say, him calling Cruz a pussy made me LOL.

BKB

Captain
02-09-2016, 10:35 PM
There is a lot of stuff that nut job says that makes me LOL.
Bernie is giving a pretty good speech right now. Almost seems human.

Captain
02-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Never mind...
He just threw American under the bus...
Wealthy people are evil, only white people that commit crimes need to go to prison and the global warming is real. He lost me.

Chicken Dinner
02-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

Chicken Dinner
02-09-2016, 10:56 PM
I gotta say, him calling Cruz a pussy made me LOL. BKB

Somebody needs to teach him the difference between talking tough and being tough.

Thumper
02-09-2016, 11:15 PM
Are ya' feelin' the Bern? :)

LJ3
02-10-2016, 10:08 AM
I wish Bernie was a conservative.

In the beginning, I enjoyed the Trump hype thinking it was only a matter of time till he self destructed. Half the shit that's come out of his mouth would have ended any mortal politicians career.

He's right, though. Cruz sure seems like pussy :) So does Rubio.

Kasich coming in 2nd surprised the hell out of me.

DeputyDog
02-10-2016, 10:14 AM
I said at the beginning that if Kasich could get his message out he could win. He should appeal to most conservatives and a lot of the middle of the road types if there are any of them left. He's pretty similar to Reagan.

BarryBobPosthole
02-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Kasich is the only one that makes any damn sense at all in that lineup.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
02-10-2016, 10:36 AM
I've been saying for a while that I need to learn more about Kasich and, hopefully, we'll now have the chance. Despite all the hype, 65% of the Republicans voted against Trump. I think that's telling. I also think we need some folks to drop out so we can get a clearer picture of how broad his support really is. We have an open primary in Virginia this time around and I'm actually considering voting over on the D side so I can vote against Hilary. It will really depend on how close things are looking on the R side of things come Super Tuesday.

BarryBobPosthole
02-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Brilliant!

HideHunter
02-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Interesting.. Just got off the phone with a hunting buddy. Couple things said here that were just said on the phone. You guys have to know what you're talking about because you agree with me. ;)

In the beginning, I enjoyed the Trump hype thinking it was only a matter of time till he self destructed. Half the shit that's come out of his mouth would have ended any mortal politicians career. Kasich coming in 2nd surprised the hell out of me.

I'm *still* amazed it hasn't happened.

I said at the beginning that if Kasich could get his message out he could win. He should appeal to most conservatives and a lot of the middle of the road types if there are any of them left. He's pretty similar to Reagan.

and I'm amazed he's garnering some support. Like CD, I need to check him out a bit further..

Captain
02-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Kasich is the only one that makes any damn sense at all in that lineup. BKB
Ditto

LJ3
02-10-2016, 12:51 PM
I've been saying for a while that I need to learn more about Kasich and, hopefully, we'll now have the chance. Despite all the hype, 65% of the Republicans voted against Trump. I think that's telling. I also think we need some folks to drop out so we can get a clearer picture of how broad his support really is. We have an open primary in Virginia this time around and I'm actually considering voting over on the D side so I can vote against Hilary. It will really depend on how close things are looking on the R side of things come Super Tuesday.

Same!