Chicken Dinner
02-14-2016, 11:44 PM
How was Hooters?

Arty
02-15-2016, 10:32 AM
How was Hooters? hooter-ific!

Thumper
02-15-2016, 10:48 AM
We have a small chain of wing joints down here called, "Dick's Wings". The waitresses are "Hooters style" waitresses (young, hot and dressed in shorts/t-shirts).

The cool thing is, the waitresses wear t-shirts (which are also available for purchase) that say, “I prefer Dick’s to Hooters”. :D

Big Muddy
02-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Haha....how many of those t-shirts do you own??? ;)

Thumper
02-15-2016, 12:19 PM
I'd feel kinda silly wearing one! :hair

Captain
02-15-2016, 01:18 PM
That's his Thump finds his Ti girl/boyfriends.

Thumper
02-15-2016, 01:50 PM
Cappy, there's a Dicks near your St. Augustine place. In fact, their dirt parking lot is where I dropped and lost a certain house key many years ago. ;)

Arty
02-15-2016, 04:08 PM
Cappy, there's a Dicks near your St. Augustine place. In fact, their dirt parking lot is where I dropped and lost a certain house key many years ago. ;)
Are you sure the Captain even knew you HAD a key to such place??? You dang puMpHEad... You letting the cat out of the bag!!!

Captain
02-15-2016, 04:14 PM

A likely story. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2016, 04:29 PM
There used to be a place in the West End area of downtown Dallas called Dick's Last Resort. They had tee shirts with various dick related stuff on it. I used to have one but I'll be damned if I can remember what it said.

They also served shot to the ladies with a condom over the shot glass. They'd slam it on the table and the carbonation would bkow up the condom like a big dick.

They were all about dicks there. Dick jokes get real old adter a while.

Except for Thumper. his are always funny.

BKB

Thumper
02-15-2016, 05:27 PM
We ate at a restaurant on the River Walk in San Antonio called Dick's Last Resort (I think it's known as Dirty Dick's locally). The theme is, they treat their customers like shit (but in a really fun way). When we first got there, the host told us they had no tables for us although there were plainly tables available. He then begrudgingly let us in anyway. Once we were seated the waitress walked over chewing gum, threw a stack of menus on the table, told us to pass them around and walked off. When we ordered, they were supposedly out of most of what we wanted (we got it anyway). We had a bowl of bread and had crumbs all over the table, so the waitress came over, made a comment about the mess we'd made with all the bread crumbs, then proceeded to brush them off the table and into my lap. Somewhere along the line, Lynn asked for some napkins and the waitress acted like we were putting her out. Next thing we knew, some dude cranked up a leaf blower, stuck it behind a stack of napkins and blew about a bazillion napkins all over our table. It was non-stop and may sound like a bit of a drag, but it was a blast and funny as hell. We were there with my sis, BIL, two nephews and their wives and none of us were exempt from the harassment. I once flirted with the waitress and she snatched my place mat, wrote something with a magic marker, made a hat out of it, stuck it on my head and (jokingly) stormed off in a huff!

It may not sound like it, but it was a blast and we had a great time. I'd highly recommend it if you're at the River Walk and in the mood to "play". ;)

Big Muddy
02-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Since you didn't buy a t-shirt...........;););)

(I know, I'm going to get my stool, right now!!!) ;););)

Captain
02-15-2016, 07:52 PM
Now that classic.

Thumper
02-15-2016, 08:53 PM
That's ok ... just remember, I don't get mad ... I just get even! ;)