PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Cap, speaking of bitches....

Big Muddy
02-17-2016, 09:27 AM
We had another successful rabbit hunt, yesterday....I think we ended up with about 20 swampers....we had plenty of little bitch beagles, doing a great job....they sounded a lot like your Hillary bitch video clip. ;)

Had a great time, kidding the guy on the far left, wearing the red cap....he kept bragging about killing 15 rabbits for 18 shots, during our last two hunts....he called himself the "rabbit whisperer"....yesterday, he missed every rabbit he shot at, and didn't kill a day'um rabbit, all day long....by day's end, we were calling him the "rabbit misser-rer"
....he's a great guy, however, and a gourmet cook!!! ;)

Captain
02-17-2016, 09:34 AM
That's great fun Eddie. I'm done with the rabbits for the year at the farm. I'll have to remember that nickname and use it on one of my buddies next year...
PS: do y'all eat the Swampers? We generally chunk them around here.

Thumper
02-17-2016, 09:50 AM
... do y'all eat the Swampers? We generally chunk them around here.

Send 'em to QA for catfish chum! ;)

Big Muddy
02-17-2016, 09:50 AM
God forbid, Cap!!!!!....h3ll no, we keep the swampers....I just brine the swampers like any other wild game....cut 'em up, and toss 'em in the crock pot....you missing out on some great eating, Cap....and, a LOT of it, too....some of these swampers will top out at 5 pounds!!! ;)

Thumper
02-17-2016, 09:54 AM
... do y'all eat the Swampers? We generally chunk them around here.

That's similar to my usual method for wild turkeys ... I breast 'em out and chunk the rest.