PDA

View Full Version : The most unluckiest family I know....

Big Muddy
02-17-2016, 10:07 AM
I've been friends with this family for over 30 years....this recent tragedy got me to thinking about all the sheeit they've been thru.

> Years ago, the father accidentally shot a friend in the leg with a shotgun
> Later, the father got shot by a friend accidentally in his arm with a .270, and lost the use of his arm.
> Later, one of the son's shot his friend accidentally in the back with a shotgun.
> Then, the family's new home burned to the ground....they lived there maybe two months.
> About a year later, their restaurant burned to the ground.
> The grandfather got killed by a falling tree.
> This past weekend, the oldest 17 year old son got shot accidentally in the spine with a .22, by a friend....they were in a fishing boat, and the friend dropped the rifle, and it fired....he is not expected to ever walk, again.

And Bucky thinks HIS family is fubared!!! ;)

airbud7
02-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Holy sheep shit Batman!...That's Bucked Up!

Don't go hunting with any of them BM!

Thumper
02-17-2016, 10:53 AM
They may be long-time friends, but if I were you, I'd stay away from them ... a loooooong way!

DeputyDog
02-17-2016, 01:09 PM
It sounds like they definitely need to attend gun safety classes.

Nandy
02-17-2016, 04:50 PM
It sounds like they definitely need to attend gun safety classes.

How about stay away from any guns and matches, that will take care of it....

Big Muddy
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Just got word that the kid, who was shot with .22, is being air-lifted to Atlanta....5% chance he will ever walk, again....sad news for him and the family....star athlete in four sports....played on the baseball team that won the World Series, this past year.

Bwana
02-17-2016, 06:57 PM
Their saga is simply tragic and I hope the young man recovers but D-dog is right about the apparent need for gun safety training.

Big Muddy
02-17-2016, 07:34 PM
^^^^^AGREED^^^^^ !!!!!