PDA

View Full Version : Big Muddy sent me this weird video

Captain
02-20-2016, 06:58 PM
It's some dufe scaring squirrels or sky busting or making squirrels run so much that they fall out the sky with a heart attack. What's y'all's take on it? http://youtu.be/W1Xjn7vhvRM
It's a link I know I cannot embed from the phone so bite me.

quercus alba
02-20-2016, 07:03 PM
is that what Bucky really sounds like?

Trav
02-20-2016, 07:32 PM
Looks like you two had a good time.

Thumper
02-20-2016, 11:43 PM
Ammo companies LOVE the Buckster! It's job security. ;)

Big Muddy
02-21-2016, 09:13 AM
Looks like you two had a good time.

We had a terrific time, and a very successful squirrel hunt, as well....I finally got to meet another GH member, and Bucky and his beautiful wife were very hospitable and accomodating.

Bucky has an awesome piece of hunting property, and as I told him, he has a "diamond in the rough"....with just a little bit of work, he'll prolly be posting some future pics of some big bucks, that he has killed there.

Sandy performed like the champ that she is....she really had an easy hunt because there were literally 2 to 3 squirrel nests in every big oak tree....if the weather hadn't been so warm, we prolly could have stayed longer, and killed more limits of squirrels, but we were all sweating, by 10 am.

Thanks, Cap, for posting the video clip for me....sorry, Bucky, but I just HAD to show off your shotgun shooting skills !!!. ;););)

However, in all honesty, that was one of the biggest, toughest-skinned boar squirrels that I've ever skinned !!!

DeputyDog
02-21-2016, 10:35 AM
That's cool that you two got to hookup for that hunt.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Cappy and JB, but that was as they were passing through to, I think, Bwana's for a bird hunt. Chicken Dinner and I were both in Minneapolis for work at the same time, but couldn't get our schedules to work out to meet. It's kinda strange how this site has brought this group of people together. All in all a good group of people.

Buckrub
02-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Sandy is an exceptional dog. I can sure see why Ed is crazy about her. What fun! (And I hit the squirrel all 3 times!)

Ed is as exceptional in person as he is on here. In some ways he reminds me of Cappy. Two fine men that are friendly and know a whole lot about a whole lot. I'm a lucky guy to know them both.

And I've seen ONE of them fish! :)

Arty
02-21-2016, 11:42 AM
That looks like a good time!

That squirrel looks big enough to put a saddle on and ride!

Chicken Dinner
02-21-2016, 11:44 AM
What a great trip!

Big Muddy
02-21-2016, 02:29 PM
That's cool that you two got to hookup for that hunt.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Cappy and JB, but that was as they were passing through to, I think, Bwana's for a bird hunt. Chicken Dinner and I were both in Minneapolis for work at the same time, but couldn't get our schedules to work out to meet. It's kinda strange how this site has brought this group of people together. All in all a good group of people.

Ddog, Bucky and I were talking about that very thing, yesterday....I believe he said the GH site began in 1997, after things blew up for all of us at the old All-Outdoors site....that was the best thing that coulda happened to us....well, except for Thump, I think he was in love with the moderator, ha. ;););)

Big Muddy
02-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Thanks, Bill....and, you can see the SECOND one fish, when you get that new 5th wheel, and bring your butt down here to Chicot. ;)

Buckrub
02-21-2016, 03:11 PM
My callout worked! :)

My boat works....after or before new camper. Just sayin. Course you're welcome to get a straw hat and come to central Ark anytime you need someone to outfish. The first one spanked me pretty good too.

Thumper
02-21-2016, 03:14 PM
I believe he said the GH site began in 1997, after things blew up for all of us at the old All-Outdoors site....that was the best thing that coulda happened to us....well, except for Thump, I think he was in love with the moderator, ha. ;););)

Ha! Looked like a bull dyke actually, I just stood up for her because everyone gave her shit for doing her job as demanded by her bosses. To most people, a job is more important than bucking the system and hitting the unemployment line. She didn't make the rules, but it was her job to enforce them.

Big Muddy
02-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Haha....just yanking, Thump. ;)

"bull-dyke", day'um, I haven't heard anyone use that word in years. ;)

LJ3
02-21-2016, 04:56 PM
That's awesome! I was smiling the whole time. Good on you fellers.

Cards01
02-22-2016, 08:52 AM
looks like a good time for sure

Big Muddy
02-22-2016, 10:36 AM
I think Sandy's having a dream. ;)

Big Muddy
02-22-2016, 10:46 AM
HA, after posting that pic, I noticed his "package", and just had to comment. ;)

Chicken Dinner
02-22-2016, 10:52 AM
"I sure hope that Posthole character doesn't get wind of my nut size."

Thumper
02-22-2016, 11:03 AM
That's about how mine hang these days .... to my ankles! Sucks getting old. :(

Nandy
02-22-2016, 05:26 PM
It's a link I know I cannot embed from the phone so bite me.

You would have no problem with an android...

Big Skyz
02-22-2016, 05:57 PM
Buckrub all I can say is that is awesome! You have actually lived a dream I would like to experience. I'd love to someday set foot in the field with both Big Muddy and the Captain on their home turfs. (Granted BM came to your turf, but you get the idea.) I just can't imagine it being anything but a great time.

Captain
02-22-2016, 06:54 PM
You would have no problem with an android...

Maybe not but all the other problems with Droids would make it not worth the trade.

airbud7
02-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Maybe not but all the other problems with Droids would make it not worth the trade.

My brother is a pilot ...mostly small aircraft and he has aviation apps on an iphone that just work great with the equipment on the airplanes....apple got that aviation stuff down pat...