PDA

View Full Version : Movie - Deadpool

johnboy
02-21-2016, 08:40 PM
I saw this last week and was surprised that I actually liked it. I didn't particularly want to go as I have NO interest in comic book movies but She Who Must Be Obeyed wanted to go (Ryan Reynolds is "hot", so I've been informed) so off we went.

First off, this is not your typical kids superhero movie so don't take the younguns. It is a funny, tongue in cheek take on the whole schtick and works well. Reynolds plays the part perfectly as does Morena Baccarin (now she is HOT!).

Anyway, go see it if you are looking for something different and have a sense of humour. 4 out of 5.

Chicken Dinner
02-22-2016, 01:45 PM
I took my oldest boy and a group of his friends the weekend it opened. I am not a super hero movie fan at all. This movie was awesome. I was definitely glad I chose not to sit with the 16 year old boys and girls I brought to the movies though. To say this movie is a little on the risqué side is an understatement...

Nandy
02-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Dw daughter was talking about it when she come to visit this weekend.

johnboy
02-22-2016, 06:05 PM
Yeah CD, there was a guy with his young daughters (13-14 yrs?) sitting in front of us and I could see him squirming at a few scenes. Not a kids movie, fer sure and not something I expected from Marvel. Did you catch the Stan Lee cameo?

Chicken Dinner
02-22-2016, 07:46 PM
In the strip club scene, right? My 12 year old wanted to see it and I had to let him down easy.