PDA

View Full Version : Megadyke Kelly.....

Big Muddy
02-24-2016, 02:36 AM
You could literally see the venom, drooling from her mouth, when she HAD to give the updates about Trump's landslide Nevada win, tonite. ;)

Thumper
02-24-2016, 10:02 AM
I watched the Demo's town hall meeting in S. Carolina last night, then switched over to watch the Vegas results roll in.

This is a very, VERY weird election year.

LJ3
02-24-2016, 10:40 AM
I like Megyn and I like her venom and I like the fact that she's a strong ass intelligent woman that doesn't take shit from anyone and isn't even remotely intimidated by Trump. It's pretty obvious to me that she's been told to reel herself in when it comes to the Donald. I can't wait till they tell her she can let loose. Hell, she could be the one to knock him down to the back of the pack, who knows.

Thumper
02-24-2016, 11:06 AM
I never have been a fan, but since she got that danged nasty-assed haircut, I can't even stand to look at her! (I'm SURE that really upsets her.) :)

Thumper
02-24-2016, 11:07 AM
I like Megyn and I like her venom and I like the fact that she's a strong ass intelligent woman that doesn't take shit from anyone and isn't even remotely intimidated by Trump. It's pretty obvious to me that she's been told to reel herself in when it comes to the Donald. I can't wait till they tell her she can let loose. Hell, she could be the one to knock him down to the back of the pack, who knows.

So ... how would you like to be MARRIED to that bitch? ;)

LJ3
02-24-2016, 11:33 AM
Why is it that when a man behaves the way Megyn does he's a hard charger, gets shit done, straight talker and tells it like it is but when a strong willed woman does the same thing she's a venomous bitch?

I think you fuckers don't like the shrinkage you experience when you're exposed to a woman like that :)

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2016, 11:57 AM
She's a bitch, Len. I might even use the C word to describe.

Why would you be defending someone with bad manners who makes her living intimidating people on natinal TV?

Blood sport?

BKb

johnboy
02-24-2016, 12:08 PM
I agree with Len.

Captain
02-24-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm siding with Posty on this one. She lost me when she cut her hair... :D

HideHunter
02-24-2016, 12:30 PM
I quite often fall back on what my Grandpa once told a young game warden. We were fishing. Totally legal.. He was being an ass. Grandpa said, "You know, son. I don't care what your job is in this world; you can do it without being a prick."

She - and many more in the media today.. are pricks..

johnboy
02-24-2016, 12:32 PM
The double standard between men and women pisses me off. If one of the many male news types cut his friggen hair, would that get your panties in a twist? Look past the outside and concentrate on the real stuff.

Captain
02-24-2016, 12:33 PM
The double standard between men and women pisses me off. If one of the many male news types cut his friggen hair, would that get your panties in a twist? Look past the outside and concentrate on the real stuff.

No can do...

Thumper
02-24-2016, 01:08 PM

She's always been a bitch. (THAT'S the "real" stuff)

Now she's a bitch with short hair. The haircut didn't increase her bitchiness ... it just makes her harder to look at when she's being a bitch. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2016, 01:27 PM
I don't like Wolf Blitzer for many of the same reasons I don't like Megan Kelly. Hopefully that makes me a equal opportunity hater.

BKb

johnboy
02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
I don't much care for Wolffie either but that view is based on what he says, not what he looks like. Women put up with a lot of crap on a daily basis that is based on how they look and not who they are. Don't like it. It's a stupid way to judge people.

Chicken Dinner
02-24-2016, 01:37 PM
Anderson Cooper would be a better analogy.

I don't like Wolf Blitzer for many of the same reasons I don't like Megan Kelly. Hopefully that makes me a equal opportunity hater.

BKb

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2016, 01:56 PM
I can deal with Anderson. He's harmless. in general though, many media people seem to think you have to be rude to be provocative. I don't mind provoking questions at all. Infact, I think its the media's responsibility. But now we have journalists who interrupt, use tone as much or more than substance, and who always ALWAYS have the last word instead of letting an answer stand on its own. That is how they become the news as much. as they are reporting it. Its also something Donald Trump took issue with the CNN reporter, Dana Bash (who is one of the best ones IMO) for editorializing when she was interviewing hi. And he was right, she was.
Kelly and her ilk on both of the big netowrks are guilty of this and are one reason I swear a lot at the TV when the news is on.

BKB

Thumper
02-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Anderson's a bit light in his loafers ... but that doesn't make him a bad person, right? ;)

Thumper
02-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Postie, the "interrupting" is the main reason I have a real hard time watching Bill O’Reilly for any length of time. It doesn't seem to be done due to time constraints as much as it is his way of "leading" the interview. If he's not hearing what he wants to hear, he interrupts and steers the interview the direction he wants it to go ... with the answers HE wants to hear. Fair and balanced .... ha ha ha ha ha!

Big Muddy
02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
When Postie mentioned "tone", it reminded me of this:

Chicken Dinner
02-24-2016, 03:08 PM
I actually heard an exchange in NBC this morning where the interviewer asked Trump why he hadn't really attacked Rubio. Trump explained himself and then the guy asked him, if he were going to attack him what would it be over? To his credit, Trump deflected the question and then the guy asked him the same thing in a different way. Trump deflected it yet again and they moved in. WTF?

LJ3
02-24-2016, 03:29 PM
I've never seen so many of you so wrong at the exact same time :) Dufes... Except Johnboy!

Maybe it's cause I have a wife who has put up with this shit her entire professional life, or my three daughters that allow me to see this differently than you misogynist racist anti-semite islamaphobe biggoted intolerant types :)

Seriously though... the world looks a whole lot different when you have nice boobs. Just ask Jimmy.

Thumper
02-24-2016, 03:45 PM
Bite me!

So, reading between the lines here ... all you're doing is admitting you're a pussy-whooped, hen-pecked, Walter Mitty type! Correct Wimpboy?

Captain
02-24-2016, 03:58 PM
Bite me! So, reading between the lines here ... all you're doing is admitting you're a pussy-whooped, hen-pecked, Walter Mitty type! Correct Wimpboy?

Daaaaaaamn

You forgot Nancy Boy beer drinking. :D just sayin'

johnboy
02-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Yes, Len.

An example: Saw on the news last night that the mayor of one of the satellite cities near Vancouver tried a little experiment on this man/woman difference by wearing the exact same suit every day for 15 months straight. No body noticed or if they did nobody cared. Imagine if a woman wore the exact same 'outfit' every day for a week never mind 15 months. What do you think the comments would be?

Women are critiqued every moment of every day on their hair, makeup, dress, shoes, underwear fer Petes sake by guys that could charitably be called slobs. We really need to get past this shit. Frankly, I'm amazed that women put up with it.

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2016, 04:27 PM
I've never seen so many of you so wrong at the exact same time :) Dufes... Except Johnboy!

Maybe it's cause I have a wife who has put up with this shit her entire professional life, or my three daughters that allow me to see this differently than you misogynist racist anti-semite islamaphobe biggoted intolerant types :)

Seriously though... the world looks a whole lot different when you have nice boobs. Just ask Jimmy.

Your inner female is showing (along with your slip, Nancy).

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2016, 04:30 PM
Yes, Len.

An example: Saw on the news last night that the mayor of one of the satellite cities near Vancouver tried a little experiment on this man/woman difference by wearing the exact same suit every day for 15 months straight. No body noticed or if they did nobody cared. Imagine if a woman wore the exact same 'outfit' every day for a week never mind 15 months. What do you think the comments would be?

Women are critiqued every moment of every day on their hair, makeup, dress, shoes, underwear fer Petes sake by guys that could charitably be called slobs. We really need to get past this shit. Frankly, I'm amazed that women put up with it.

Reminds me of a business problem my boss hit me with one time.

Two women are working in your department and are up for the same promotion. One is attractive, dresses sharply, and is always asking pertinent questions. The other is rather plain, dresses casually, and rarely ever speaks.

Assuming like job performance, which one do you give the promotion to?

BkB

Thumper
02-24-2016, 04:31 PM
I think you've flown off on a tangent Johnboy. The main subject here is that she's a bitch (IMHO). The hair thing just recently came up and I (as well as others) don't care for the new style. Frankly, I could care less if she shaved her head, it has nothing to do with the fact she's a bitch. Clothes, hair, makeup ... I could give a squat. It's the bitch part I'm zeroing in on. Not sure how we morphed into what shoes she wears.

Thumper
02-24-2016, 04:33 PM
Reminds me of a business problem my boss hit me with one time.

Two women are working in your department and are up for the same promotion. One is attractive, dresses sharply, and is always asking pertinent questions. The other is rather plain, dresses casually, and rarely ever speaks.

Assuming like job performance, which one do you give the promotion to?

BkB

Easy P-hole. The one with the big boobs. :)

(Remember, I was in management) :D

BarryBobPosthole
02-24-2016, 05:25 PM
Ding ding ding! Only diff is its the ones with the biggest tits!

BKb

Captain
02-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Ding ding ding! Only diff is its the ones with the biggest tits! BKb

Make them do the wall test. Which equates to the same thing.

airbud7
02-24-2016, 07:32 PM
See NSFW for the real Megyn Kelly...Your Welcome...;)

Thumper
02-24-2016, 07:45 PM
So where's the NSFW link?

Arty
02-24-2016, 07:47 PM
So where's the NSFW link? in the NSFW forum... PuMPhadE!

Thumper
02-24-2016, 07:49 PM
We have a NSFW forum? Dang, we have a NSFW forum but no fishing forum?? ;)

Arty
02-24-2016, 07:52 PM
We have a NSFW forum? Dang, we have a NSFW forum but no fishing forum?? ;) of course we do. What do you think this is? A hunting and fishing site!?!

johnboy
02-25-2016, 03:33 PM
OK, so I've never really paid much attention to Megyn Kelly. Just another talking head on a news channel that doesn't do much for me one way or the other. I did catch her last night doing an 'interview' with Kasich (man, that boy can talk!) and you know what? She is dumb and obnoxious. Not because she has short hair but because she is a twit (that's twit not twat). A perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, if you ask me.

Jim, do we really ever go off on tangents here? :wink