PDA

View Full Version : Small World

Chicken Dinner
02-29-2016, 10:14 PM
If Al Gore only knew when he invented the inter webs. Here I sit after 24 hours on a plane and another 5 in a car and Ive still got free wifi.

Buckrub
02-29-2016, 10:57 PM
Pamekesan?

Seriously?

And no, Thump ain't EVER be'd there.

WTFO? You with the CIA? Carni????

Thumper
03-01-2016, 01:33 AM
And no, Thump ain't EVER be'd there.

Wrongamundo oh wise one. I was there in 2001 (?) ... I'd have to dig out my old passport to find the exact year. I met my Russian buddy there one year as his son was going to school (University) there. It's a BEAUTIFUL island, but I only spent a couple of days there, then went up to Malaysia then crossed into Thailand. (been a small war going on in the border area of Malaysia/Thailand ... Muslim problems ... long story).

How long ya' gonna be there CD?

Chicken Dinner
03-01-2016, 04:06 AM
I'll be here until Saturday morning. Man, the Balinese women are beautiful!

Captain
03-01-2016, 06:15 AM
I'll be here until Saturday morning. Man, the Balinese women are beautiful! This post is worthless without pictures.... :D 6709

Thumper
03-01-2016, 09:45 AM
I'll be here until Saturday morning. Man, the Balinese women are beautiful!

Cool. I hope you'll have time to look around. I've always thought Bali would be something I'd recommend to P-hole as a vacation destination some day. It's an awesome place to dive, but I understand it can be pretty treacherous in most areas and you REALLY have to know what you're doing. It's best to dive with a local pro. BUT ... the beauty of the area is the big pay-off.

Do me a favor so I can live vicariously through you. (sorry, but you KNOW I'm a foodie!) Hit a few good food stalls for me and test out my favorite dishes there. A big ol' plate of Rendang, some Babi Guling and some Nasi Goreng (no particular order). Trust me, you won't regret it. Ask around for some recommendations, just don't bother with the hotels and touristy places ... get the GOOD stuff! I'll be awaiting your report. :D

P.S. A big thumbs up on the wimmins! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Come and get it while its hot, good old boogers fried in snot!

BKb

DeputyDog
03-01-2016, 10:06 AM
One of those has to be monkey balls.

Thumper
03-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Ohhhh, the unwashed masses around this joint! ;)

Actually, they're not all that exotic, but DAMN GOOD!!

Rendang is simply a kind of curried meat. I just Googled a description to post here, but found this and thought it would be even better! I guess you'll just have to go to Bali and try it yourself! ;)

Culinary experts often describe rendang as: ‘West Sumatran caramelised beef curry’. In 2011 an online poll by 35,000 people held by CNN International chose Rendang as the number one dish of their ‘World's 50 Most Delicious Foods (Readers' Pick)’ list.

As for Babi Guling, I doubt even youse backwoods rednecks would mind jumping all over it. Basically, it's roast suckling pig. But I mean some danged GOOD pork!

The Nasi Goreng is nothing more than Indonesian fried rice.

See, even youse worthless dufebutts shouldn't have any problem wolfing down a few plates! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-01-2016, 11:07 AM
I'm not as well traveled as Hank, but I always have thought that Argentine women were the hottest I've ever seen. If Balinese splittails are purtier than Argentines they must be larrupin!

BKB

Thumper
03-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Dang P-hole, you could open up a real can of worms there. I guess it all depends on what your preference is. Personally, I love that "olive" skin tone and a "milky white blonde/redhead" can be a bit of a turn off to me. (notice, I said "CAN" be ...)

But, I have no real problem with blondes. When I was in Russia, I was amazed at the high percentage of hotties. In THAT category I'd have to go with Russia/Ukrain, then Sweden/Denmark maybe.

Now, as for your Argentine suggestion, I sure can't argue with that choice ... different look, different category IMHO. I'd go with Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela there.

But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's no secret I prefer Asian wimmins.

I'd have to go with S. Korea, Vietnam (is it cheating to go bonkers over the French/Vietnamese wimmins?) and Philippines.

Dang, I just realized there's no way to choose a favorite. I like 'em all! :D

DeputyDog
03-01-2016, 11:51 AM
I can tell you that Colombia has no shortage of hot women either.

BarryBobPosthole
03-01-2016, 12:01 PM
I worked with a gal who is half Columbian and she is really a hot gal. My neighbor spent a lot of time in Columbia on business and he says the same thing you do, DD.
BKB

Thumper
03-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Ain't NUTTIN' wrong with Colombian wimmins!

BarryBobPosthole
03-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Ain't NUTTIN' wrong with Colombian wimmins!

Must be the weed.
BKB