PDA

View Full Version : This race should be fun...

Captain
03-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Looks like the wind is gonna sent them cars bouncing off each other. Could be a lot of dented fenders out there today....

airbud7
03-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Go Jr......;)

Thumper
03-06-2016, 09:57 PM
I was surprised they handled as well as they did ... nothing like racing in gale force winds! Dang, from wind, clouds and rain to wind, sunshine and a sand storm! What a crazy day!

Captain
03-07-2016, 09:02 AM
NASCAR racing has gotten so fake it's almost not worth the time to watch it.
There's no such thing as a Ford, Chevy or Toyota car running out there. They are all the same car just sponsored by whatever car company.
They should not be allowed to say the race was won by a Ford or whatever. They should say the race was won by a Ford "sponsored" car...
Im not saying it's all fixed, but you cannot tell me there ain't some fixing going on. I mean you don't have to be a detective to see it when Danica came on the scene she "won" the pole position at Daytona's first race of the season. When they finally brought the 3 car back several years after Dale died guess what, it got the pole position at Daytona's first race of the season, and this year there is a new driver in the 24 car and surprise, surprise you guessed it the 24 car won the pole position at Daytona's first race of the season.
It's all about t ratings....
We need some good old Southern stock car racing.

DeputyDog
03-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Switch to Indycar. The racing is great if you don't mind watching
a few furriners with funny sounding names. There are quite a few Anericans though and there really are cars and engines developed by Chevy and Honda.