PDA

View Full Version : Sheesh!

Thumper
03-16-2016, 06:40 AM
Listening to Kasich's victory speech last night, you'd have thought he'd just won the Presidency! Dude, you won ONE frigging state .... your HOME state! What a dork!

BarryBobPosthole
03-16-2016, 08:27 AM
Rubio's speech was even more annoying.

Now all the sudden, he claims he was Mr Optimistic during his campaign. Does he think we were all sleeping?

Bye.

Fucker.

BKB

DeputyDog
03-16-2016, 08:41 AM
I for one hope that Kasich is still an option when we finally get to vote in Indiana. He is definitely the most moderate in the race on any side. I believe that a Trump nomination gives the Presidency to Hillary. I think that Kasich has a good chance of swinging those "Reagan democrats" to vote for him over the more radical liberals on the Democratic side.

BarryBobPosthole
03-16-2016, 08:48 AM
I agree with you that Kasich is the only common sense option left in the race. Or commonest sense maybe. Its like being first in a fat man's race.

I'm not so sure he'll be around at the convention though.

Maybe, but he's won like ......ONE state, like Thumper said.

Not exactly burning down the barn.

BKB

Thumper
03-16-2016, 08:49 AM
There's just "something" about that dude (Kasich) that totally turns me off. Well, a lot of things really. I did study, watch and listen to him as much as possible ... but I just can't bring myself to like anything about him. He seems slimy to me ... while hiding behind some sort of faked innocence. I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.

BarryBobPosthole
03-16-2016, 08:57 AM
He's a know-it-all midwesterner from Ohio. I've met a million of 'em. That's what turns me off about him.

(as an example) he's the guy who quit smoking by just putting them down one day and never touching them again and never had a craving. He's the guy who always kept his tank full and never, ever runs out of gas. He's the guy who married a virgin who never complains, he changes his oil on time, he rotates his tires, he's frigging perfect. If you don't believe it, just ask him!

I worked with a lot of those guys. Honestly good people that i just couldn't stand to be around.

But he's still the best of the field in this race. He just doesn't have a chance.

BKb

Thumper
03-16-2016, 09:06 AM
Yep, you pretty much nailed it! I guess that comes from your noticer experience.

He needs to throw in the towel. I swear, while he jabbered away last night, you'd swear he thinks he has this whole election in the bag!

I was glad to see Rubio finally drop out. I actually voted for him during his Senate race 5-6 years ago, then watched his progress ... well, what I'd HOPED would be progress. He's a loser and pretty much worthless. He needs to go back to being a slimeball attorney.

DeputyDog
03-16-2016, 11:12 AM
He's a know-it-all midwesterner from Ohio. I've met a million of 'em. That's what turns me off about him.

BKb

Maybe that's why I like him. I'm a know-it-all Midwesterner from Indiana. ;)

LJ3
03-16-2016, 01:45 PM
Your next President.

https://garyjohnson2016.com/issues/

You heard it here first.

Chicken Dinner
03-16-2016, 02:06 PM
He may well get my vote. Seriously.

LJ3
03-16-2016, 02:19 PM
Same here.

quercus alba
03-16-2016, 02:38 PM
Can't be too hard to balance a budget when you've only got about 40 people in the whole state outside of Albuquerque and Roswell

LJ3
03-16-2016, 03:06 PM
He managed the alien problem very well, though.

BarryBobPosthole
03-16-2016, 03:38 PM
Where does he stand on the Russian tin foil controversy?

BKB

quercus alba
03-16-2016, 03:43 PM
He managed the alien problem very well, though.

Klingons, Cardassians or Mexicans?

LJ3
03-16-2016, 04:13 PM
Klingons, Cardassians or Mexicans?

Perzackly! Other than basic head shape, not sure there's a ton of difference there :)