PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Postie, you watching ???.....

Big Muddy
03-24-2016, 09:10 PM
Your boys are laying it on TAMU....pretty sure yall got this one in the bag....think I'll go clean and store my deer rifle. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Ha! This is the NC2A broheim. And this is also aTm. I'll stop sweating when its over.

BKB

Big Muddy
03-24-2016, 09:47 PM
Who yall rather play in the Elite Eight showdown, the Dukes or the Ducks???

BarryBobPosthole
03-24-2016, 09:48 PM
Now I can breathe!

Boy, we whupped some Aggie ass!

Seriously, They've learned to win without Buddy Buckets scoring 30. Four players in double digits and 23 assists for the team is awesome. I'm hopeful! I think I'd rather see Duke than Oregon although I have Oregon in my bracket.

Fun year for Sooners fans. I think I've watched every ball game this year.

BKb

Big Muddy
03-24-2016, 10:00 PM
Me thinks yall gonna be playing Duke.

BarryBobPosthole
03-24-2016, 10:07 PM
Oregon has more guys. Duke's starters are good but their second line comes in and they drop off too much. I've seen them a couple of times this year get gassed late in the halves.

Oregon is pretty deep.

Still, I'd love to see us play against that asshole Capel and beat him.

BKB

Big Muddy
03-24-2016, 10:22 PM
What's your beef with Capel???....I thought you Sooners liked him, while he was at Okla.

Chicken Dinner
03-24-2016, 11:12 PM
Duke is very thin and only really plays seven. They're almost entirely a three point shooting team. (Albeit, a very good one.). Punch them in the mouth and that little punk Mason will show his ass. People mostly fear their reputation this year.

BarryBobPosthole
03-25-2016, 06:59 AM
What's your beef with Capel???....I thought you Sooners liked him, while he was at Okla.

Caapel brought his blue blood bullshit into Norman and recruited a bunch of MacDonald's All Americans who were bad actors and then conveniently forgot to coach them. Then he couldn't control his staff, who got us into trouble with the NCAA. Capel got off scott free and ran back to Duke.

Not many Sooners fans have mich respect for him.

BKB

Big Muddy
03-25-2016, 08:47 AM
That's understandable....I wasn't aware of that situation.

My MS State girls play UConn tomorrow....if UConn puts only 3 players on the court, we might have a chance. ;)

Breanna Stewart could be playing on any WNBA team, right now.

BarryBobPosthole
03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
I watched the women's tourney until the Sooners got knocked out.

Question, is it normal for the women's ncaa tourney to have teams play home games? WTF is up with that? We played Kentucky at their house and the edge the home team got was ridiculous.

BKB

DeputyDog
03-25-2016, 09:26 PM
I believe so. Doesn't seem right does it?

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2016, 09:46 AM
It really doesn't seem right. Is it because they couldn't draw the crowds at neutral sites? Lots of folk look down their noses at women's bball. I honestly don't watch either men or woem unless I have a dog in the fight. Except for the tournament.

For many years, Julie and I spent four days in Vegas every March Madness. Its an awesome place to people watch, (humma humma), there are tons of college fans, and its fun to try to beat a parlay at the sports books. We watched a ton of games we wouldn't ordinarily have watched. Funny what happens when you have money on it.
I never won shit betting on college basketball. I don't know how they do it, but those handicappers are amazing. If you look at point spreads, the Vegas handicappers are dang good.

BKB

Big Muddy
03-26-2016, 12:30 PM
HA, yep, those handicappers are good....UConn is a 37 point favorite over my MS State girls, today....it's halftime, and it looks like they are only gonna miss the spread by 95 points. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2016, 02:13 PM
And that's against a five seed. UCONN is one of those things that happens and you go WHAT, that shouldn't be possible?

They're like the UCLA teams of old in men's.

BKB

DeputyDog
03-26-2016, 02:59 PM
It's amazing how a team can stay so dominate for so long today. They will definitely give those UCLA teams of Wooden some historical competition but they will never win that many in a row.

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Villanova-Kansas should be epic today.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
03-26-2016, 07:20 PM
OU bringing the hammer at the half!

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2016, 07:31 PM
The refs are bound and determined to put Oregon back in it.

I fucking hate referees. Almost as much as umpires.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2016, 08:19 PM
Final Four bound!

37 points for Buddy Buckets.

Like I said, win or lose they've been fun to watch this season. A bunch of clean cut kids too. I'd rather lose with guys like this than win with some of the gangland looking kids you see on some teams.

But now I'm braggin'.

Boomer Sooner!
BKB