PDA

View Full Version : 5 1/2 Minutes of My Life...

Big Skyz
04-05-2016, 12:07 PM
If you are extremely bored here is what I go through to catch a fish in Montana. The video is 5.5 minutes long and I'm still trying to figure out the video editor program I have. My youngest son took all the video. For a kid he did a nice job. However the wind was really blowing not to mention all the snow. I had to keep the sound down quite a bit because of all the wind noise, but I added subtitles so you could figure out what I was saying or what was going on. Nice way to spend a 24 degree day outside. :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/trPsKRFbGeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HideHunter
04-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Looks like a blast! Nice job - on both sides.

EDIT: Wow, dude. He makes a fine looking jig - and it obviously "fishes" - but - is that like 3 bucks and change *apiece*?

EDIT AGAIN: Never mind.. I just looked at what they are getting for marabou jigs these days.. Been making my own for so long, I had no idea.. Guess I used to give 25 cents for a Crappie Killer when that was still "money". That was 5 bottles of pop. ;)

johnboy
04-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Looks like you were working for those fish! Good stuff.

LJ3
04-05-2016, 08:57 PM
You need me. That is all :)

I thought I was stupid to be fishing in 30 degree weather with a cold front ripping thru in 30mph winds.

There is a huge difference though. You were catching fish!

Captain
04-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Man that is cool stuff. Must be nice!

Thumper
04-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Man that is cool stuff. Must be nice!

I agree! Well .... except for that crazy white stuff falling out of the sky. What IS that stuff anyway? ;)