PDA

View Full Version : Who Uses Amazon Prime?

BarryBobPosthole
04-11-2016, 11:39 AM
After hearing about it from my kids, I stuck my toe in the water with Amazon Prime and ordered dog food through Amazon. The brand we buy is five bucks a bag cheaper than Petsmart and its delivered right to my door each month. I signed up for four months to try it out. My kids get everything from toilet paper to groceries delivered through it.

Was wondering how many of you dufes use it?

Any tips on the best deals?

Now if a a drone would deliver a bag of weed to my door every so often, I'd vote for Jeff Bezos for president.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
04-11-2016, 11:59 AM
We use it a bunch. I've even got it tied to my Amex rewards account and make purchases using points.

quercus alba
04-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Best Christmas shopping plan ever plus movies and ebooks. I'm a believer just stay away from prime pantry

Bwana
04-11-2016, 12:18 PM
You could ask my wife about it, she apparently REALLY likes it. :)

BarryBobPosthole
04-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Best Christmas shopping plan ever plus movies and ebooks. I'm a believer just stay away from prime pantry

Whats up with Prime Pantry? is hat the grocery part?

Or did you mean 'panties'?

BKb

quercus alba
04-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Groceries delivered to your door. If you don't buy the minimum you get nailed on shipping

Thumper
04-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Lynn has a co-worker who has it and anything she orders, she runs through his account, but we don't use it enough to warrant our own account.

johnboy
04-11-2016, 02:00 PM
I also use it for dog food but now they stopped carrying my brand and without Prime, shipping is crazy ($50 flat of cans, $287 shipping!) so not sure if I will stay with it. Was great up to now.

Hombre
04-11-2016, 02:26 PM
I use it. When you have Amazon Prime you get lots of free music and movies on the web too. I actually like their content better than I like Netflix. With their music you can download device copies too.

LJ3
04-11-2016, 02:43 PM
We use the everloving crap out of it. We also have an amazon visa, use that purchases and get nice kickbacks for it. I've ordered stuff while at work and had it sitting on my steps when I get home. Kinda creepy, but impressive.

HideHunter
04-13-2016, 06:14 AM
I've found myself using Amazon more and more. I've wondered about it myself. Overall - I'm not real "good" at such things. They usually end up costing me money. ;)

LJ3
04-13-2016, 09:50 AM
Amazon prime is one of those things that, once you start using it you'll think "why the HELL didn't I start doing this sooner?" I'd say 85% of the prices I've researched I can find it cheaper on prime, it's usually sitting on my doorstep within 12-48 hours and the free shipping very quickly offsets the initial investment.

Arty
04-15-2016, 06:55 AM
We get 3-5 boxes a week from Amazon.
And now our area has Amazon Now. As if overnight wasn't quick enough, you can get a lot of things delivered to your door in 2-4 HOURS after you order.

BarryBobPosthole
04-15-2016, 08:16 AM
Groceries delivered to your door. If you don't buy the minimum you get nailed on shipping

The grocery store is where I keep tabs on the local talent!

(I might be Aqualung, you never know!)

BKB