PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Debate

Chicken Dinner
04-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Man, these guys are trading body blows early.

Thumper
04-15-2016, 12:03 AM
Watched from beginning to end. I really don't think Hillary and Bernie like each other. ;)

Arty
04-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Watched from beginning to end. I really don't think Hillary and Bernie like each other. ;)

if you thought that was bad you should try watching it from end to beginning.

Thumper
04-15-2016, 10:15 AM
The big thing I've noticed is Hillary's big flip-flop. Early in the campaign, it seems she always tried to distance herself from Obama. He was F'd up and she didn't have anything to do with it. Now, everything out of her mouth starts with, "Mr. Obama and I did this or that, etc. etc. etc. I guess she locked in all her Obama hating voters early on, and now she's working on winning the support of all the Obama fans out there. Listening to her makes me want to puke ... to put it mildly.

Chicken Dinner
04-15-2016, 10:23 AM
Policy differences and history aside, she is just completely unlikable on a personal level. I just can't imagine having to listen to that harpy drone on for the next four years. I so wanted Uncle Bernie to say, "Sure, she has a lot of experience. But, ask yourself how that's working out for us?"

Chicken Dinner
04-15-2016, 10:25 AM
He did finally saunter other thing I kept thinking. Basically, just because you keep repeating it, it doesn't make it any more true...