PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! I HATE when that happens!

Thumper
04-29-2016, 12:36 PM
Lynn works with a gal who's a hot lookin' little Columbian gal who ... well ... lets just say she's VERY well endowed. We're also pretty good friends with she and her boyfriend. Anyway, she wanted a "new" washer and dryer, so a couple weeks ago, she asked me to keep an eye out for a nice pair (no pun intended) when I'm at the estate sales. Well, today I found a very nice matched set and gave her a call with info, price, etc. and ended up buying them for her. I'll take my trailer over there tomorrow to pick them up and deliver them (with her boyfriend's help). Anyway, there were a few phone calls back and forth this morning, plus I texted photos, etc. for her to make the decision to buy them.

On my way home from the sale, my buddy asked who I was buying the washer and dryer for. I went on to explain who she was and went into quite a bit of detail about her "physical attributes" etc. .... and "might" have even touched on what I'd like to be able to DO with those particular attributes if I were younger and ever had the chance! You know, typical smart-ass "guy talk". ;)

Well, when I got home, I removed my phone from my shirt pocket and noticed ... you guessed it ... SOMEWHERE along the line between leaving the sale and arriving home, I'd managed to pocket dial her!

ARRRGGHHHH! I have NO clue what may or may not have been heard regarding the conversation between my buddy and myself. (if anything) I'm meeting them over there with my trailer to load the stuff up tomorrow and take it to their house for them. I think my face will probably be red as a beet the whole time! The unknown is killing me! :(

BarryBobPosthole
04-29-2016, 12:49 PM
Ten bucks says she she shows them to you.

If she's cool she will.

BKB

Arty
04-29-2016, 01:01 PM
What's the length of the call? If it was more than 1 minute then she was listening.

Chicken Dinner
04-29-2016, 01:03 PM
You mean like a sympathy peek for a harmless old man?

quercus alba
04-29-2016, 01:09 PM
I don't do that. Either one, accidentally dial or talk about large breasted women. or men.

guess that sounds a little weird to some of you

Thumper
04-29-2016, 01:18 PM
What's the length of the call? If it was more than 1 minute then she was listening.

My log says "outgoing call" ... exactly 1-minute. I'm not sure what that means persactly, but she could have heard PLENTY in 1-minute. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-29-2016, 01:21 PM
She's prolly oiling them up for you right now!

Ay carumba!

BKB

Thumper
04-29-2016, 01:30 PM
I don't embarrass easily, but I've managed to do it to myself today. She and Lynn work together. :hair

Chicken Dinner
04-29-2016, 02:16 PM
The big question is whether you come clean with Lynn up front.

LJ3
04-29-2016, 03:10 PM
Something tells me Lynn will just shake her head and walk away.

Thumper
04-29-2016, 04:43 PM
Ha! Yeah, I called and told her immediately. I think Len was right on. I couldn't see her, but I could "hear" her head shaking. :)

BarryBobPosthole
04-29-2016, 05:48 PM
The big question is whether you come clean with Lynn up front.

Pun intended?