PDA

View Full Version : I never heard this expression....but funny as h3ll....

Big Muddy
05-02-2016, 05:31 PM
"""Dave “Mudcat” Saunders — a Democrat operative with a down-home style as colorful as his nickname — told the Daily Caller that Clinton’s reliance on the black Democrat to push her over the finish line in her own party could end up finishing her off in a final match-up with Republican front-runner Donald Trump in the fall.

“Working class whites in the South have already departed the Democratic Party for cultural reasons. Well, the working class whites in the North are now deserting the Democrats because of economic reasons,” Saunders said.

And Saunders should know. His resume includes helping to put Virginia Democrats Mark Warner and Jim Webb into the U.S. Senate, among other things, and he was an outspoken — and foul-mouthed — Barack Obama supporter against Hillary in 2008. In short, he knows the “Bubba” vote.

His projection is already showing up in Democrat primary results, where Clinton has performed poorly with white male voters — while easily netting more than 80 percent of the black vote. Clinton’s big problem, of course, is that the country overall is a lot whiter than the average Democrat primary turnout.

Saunders also noted that Clinton — a woman with more baggage than a Greyhound bus — has barely been attacked by primary opponent Bernie Sanders so far. Against Trump, said Mudcat, that’s going to change.

“Hillary hasn’t been shot at yet. I hear on TV people taking about Bernie Sanders being negative, he ain’t attacked her, he just tapped on her,” Saunders explained. “Trump’s going to take a wire-brush to her.”

“He’s going to knock her around like a baby seal.”

LJ3
05-02-2016, 08:17 PM
hehehe... that's a pretty delightful image for me :)

Hombre
05-02-2016, 09:53 PM
My new fave saying: trying to like Hillary is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd

BarryBobPosthole
05-02-2016, 10:16 PM
My new fave saying: trying to like Hillary is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd

To be honest, one choice is trying to pick up the clean end of one, and the other choice is like trying to put a shine on one.

BKB

Hombre
05-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Shining a turd should be this election years motto...that goes for all