PDA

View Full Version : Dang! Looks like it's all Trump now!

Thumper
05-03-2016, 08:46 PM
The snake just dropped out of the race.

DeputyDog
05-03-2016, 08:51 PM
What an odd year. I can't remember a time when Indiana's primary has been relevant let alone a campaign killer.

Bernie is kicking Hillary's ass though.

Big Muddy
05-03-2016, 09:02 PM
My guess is the Repubs. promised him the SCOTUS seat.

Arty
05-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Might as well wash the sheets in the Lincoln bedroom.... Cause that's where Slick Willy is gonna be sleepin' for the next 4 years.

Big Muddy
05-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Might as well wash the sheets in the Lincoln bedroom.... Cause that's where Slick Willy is gonna be sleepin' for the next 4 years.

My take on that....I know enough about LEO's to know that they stick together, and watch out for each other's back....it's no secret that she has treated all her security personnel and any LEO's assigned to her thru the years, like dirt....I believe their disgust and loathing of her has extended to every arm of the LEO system....to include the Secret Service, CIA, FBI, and the DHS.

I think the investigation into her emails and previous misconduct is being delayed on purpose, until a very crucial date before the general election....and the final outcome is not going to be pleasant for her....I think the investigative LEO powers-that-be will indict her approx. 6-8 weeks before the general election....jmho.

Thumper
05-03-2016, 11:13 PM
That's a nice dream Muddy, but I seriously doubt it would happen. I do wonder though, if she went to the pokey before the general election, wouldn't O'bummer simply pardon her? You know how Presidents love to throw those pardons out there when leaving office. And if she goes to the big house AFTER she's elected, can she pardon herself? ;)

Thumper
05-03-2016, 11:20 PM
All I can say is, IF Trump were to make it all the way into the White House, we'd have the best looking First Family in the history of this country! ESPECIALLY the wimminfolk! The Kennedy's were a good looking bunch, but Jackie was more classy and "regal" looking to really think about boinking. But Trump's wife, Melania (or even either of his ex's Marla or Ivana) ... heck, you can even throw his daughters into the mix and ... well ....

:HitIt:HitIt:HitIt

Big Muddy
05-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Yep, Thump, it might be wishful thinking on my part, and jmho....however, I doubt she'd get elected, with an indictment, hanging over her head....but, the libtards worship her, so you never know about those folks....they might even consider, letting her be president, sitting in a jail cell. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-03-2016, 11:59 PM
The world won't end regardless of who wins. If it does, then fuck it, it would've eventually anyway. I'm about out of giveafuck.

BKB

Arty
05-04-2016, 07:44 AM
The world won't end regardless of who wins. If it does, then fuck it, it would've eventually anyway. I'm about out of giveafuck. BKB
As much as I can't stand Hillary. I agree with you.

Chicken Dinner
05-04-2016, 08:01 AM
As much as I can't stand Hillary. I agree with you.

Me, three.

Chicken Dinner
05-04-2016, 08:48 AM
My take on that....I know enough about LEO's to know that they stick together, and watch out for each other's back....it's no secret that she has treated all her security personnel and any LEO's assigned to her thru the years, like dirt....I believe their disgust and loathing of her has extended to every arm of the LEO system....to include the Secret Service, CIA, FBI, and the DHS. I think the investigation into her emails and previous misconduct is being delayed on purpose, until a very crucial date before the general election....and the final outcome is not going to be pleasant for her....I think the investigative LEO powers-that-be will indict her approx. 6-8 weeks before the general election....jmho.

I'd love for it to happen. But, it won't be up to career agents at the FBI. Some political appointee at the DOJ is going to have to approve moving forward to indict her. I guess we'll find out just what the POTUS thinks of Hilary if that were to happen. (I wouldn't hold bet the farm in that one though...)

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2016, 09:11 AM
Well, there's obviously a pretty solid precedent for presidential pardons.
but first there has to be an indictment. And if four congressional committees hell bent on uncovering illegal behavior, and a fifth one about to wind up with nothing new to show for it, I highly doubt there are any charges there that wouldn't be easily defendable.

Not that it changes what anybody here thinks, the national security experts we all are. But this email stuff is pure political rhetoric.

BKb

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2016, 11:12 AM
And I'm holding out for an open convention in hopes that Batman will win the nomination on the second ballot.

BKB

quercus alba
05-04-2016, 12:00 PM
I think Hillary out to be in jail simply for being that ugly. She makes Kribbs look like Robert Redford

Thumper
05-04-2016, 12:23 PM
I get no respect around this joint. I'm gonna move in with Bucky! ;)

Captain
05-04-2016, 12:43 PM
I get no respect around this joint. ;)
Do you get any ANYWHERE?

LJ3
05-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Well, there's obviously a pretty solid precedent for presidential pardons.
but first there has to be an indictment. And if four congressional committees hell bent on uncovering illegal behavior, and a fifth one about to wind up with nothing new to show for it, I highly doubt there are any charges there that wouldn't be easily defendable.

Not that it changes what anybody here thinks, the national security experts we all are. But this email stuff is pure political rhetoric.

BKb

If any of us thinks that one party has more ridiculous pardons than the other, you ain't paying attention.

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2016, 01:21 PM
If a guy can't pardon his damn coke dealer, then what's the use of pardon power in the first place?

BKb

LJ3
05-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Word up my nizzle.