PDA

View Full Version : The Teflon Clintons

Thumper
05-06-2016, 06:49 AM
The name "Slick Willie" was more than a nickname, it was more of a factual moniker attached to ol' Bill IMHO. Like Benghazi, this Hillary email thing is a wasted effort ... probably about as useless as pursuing the stupid "birther" issue with Obama. Like her hubby, nothing is going to stick to "Teflon Hillary", so move on already.

There is ONE thing I do notice in all the news reports of the past few days. EVERY news channel (either Conservative or Liberal) reporting on the private email/server issue, is always careful to say the investigation has shown she did not "KNOWINGLY" break the law! Ummm, what kind of gobblety-gook is that? Like Bill not "KNOWING" a knob-job is considered sex? ("I did NOT have sex with that woman!")

So, let me get this straight, the next time a trooper stops me for doing 70 in a 55 and asks me that inevitable question, "Do you know what the speed limit is here sir?" ... if I say I THOUGHT it was 75 and I was doing under the limit ... does that mean I did not "knowingly" break the law? Should I get off with a warning? What ever happened to "ignorance of the law is no excuse?" Or does that just apply to us peons?

BarryBobPosthole
05-06-2016, 07:26 AM
There has been no findings that she ever unknowingly or knowingly broke the fucking law, Thumper. Geeze fucking louise, you guys act like she's getting away with something and there has never even been anything, and this after years of investigation to TRY to find something. If there had been so much as a misdemeaner found, that little miniature asshole Trey Gowdy would've been on it like stink on shit.

I'm no Hillary fan either, but when this assumption of guilt crap is bullshit, especially when it is so obviously politically motivated and hipocritical. Like the 'special prosecutor' Ken Starr and that whole mpeachment over a fucking blow job. The House Speaker who chaired impeachment proceding was FUCKiNG LITTLE BOYS. His replacement? Resigned his speakership over his affairs! (Bob Livingston) The Senate majority leader, Newt Gringrich was fucking someone else's wife while he was married himself we find out years later.

I'll tell who is teflon. The Republican leadership who does this shit and gets away with it repeatedly are the Telfons.

So put that in you pipe and smoke it, Teflon Boy!

BKB

DeputyDog
05-06-2016, 08:11 AM
The impeachment wasn't over a blow job it was because of PERJURY which is a crime.

Chicken Dinner
05-06-2016, 08:12 AM
I don't know about "knowingly" or "unknowingly", but she did sign a statement before she became SOS stating that she understood the law and would follow it. Then, she turned around and put her own convenience ahead of national security by conducting official business on her personal email account. In my mind, she can choose between crooked, stupid, self centered or uncaring none of which are very attractive qualities in a candidate for POTUS.

Captain
05-06-2016, 08:24 AM
What Deputy and Chicken Dinner said.

quercus alba
05-06-2016, 11:04 AM
In my mind, she can choose between crooked, stupid, self centered or uncaring none of which are very attractive qualities in a candidate for POTUS.

And ugly, really ugly. Those cankles alone should disqualify her

Thumper
05-06-2016, 11:30 AM
P-hole, my whole point is, why is everyone so careful to say she did not "KNOWINGLY" break the law? Why don't they simply say she did NOT break any laws, plain and simple? That one little word makes the whole deal sound "fishy". To ME anyway.

Thumper
05-06-2016, 11:32 AM
And ugly, really ugly. Those cankles alone should disqualify her

Deppity, what gags me is I think she has about 10,000 of those potato sack looking outfits she wears ... in every color imaginable. GAWD! Her fashion choices are about the fugliest outfits known to man.

Captain
05-06-2016, 01:51 PM
She's a Lawyer, her husband is (or was) a lawyer and about the very one on their upper staff are lawyers. Saying she didn't know is stupid and should be taken as an insult to any THINKING American.

LJ3
05-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Honestly, I can't WAIT to see what the Donald does with all of this.

quercus alba
05-06-2016, 02:59 PM
I heard one of the political analyst make this comment " Hillary has been getting love taps from Bernie, Trump is going to take a wire brush to her."

BarryBobPosthole
05-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Y'all have hated every democrat thats ever been president in your lifetime. So, that in itself tells me what the real deal is.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
05-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Let's see:

1. Johnson. I'm really too young to remember.
2. Carter. Good man, but a failed President.
3. Clinton. For the most part did a decent job, but he totally disgraced himself and the Office.
4. Obama. I was actually happy to see a black President even though there's absolutely nothing we agree on politically. I don't think history will be kind to the job he did as President.

The only one I really hate is Clinton as he put his personal problems ahead of the good of the country. In all honesty, have you liked any of Republican Presidents from your life time?

Thumper
05-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Y'all have hated every democrat thats ever been president in your lifetime. BKB

Ummmm ... yeah, pretty much. Put a GOOD one in the running and I'd actually vote for him/her. In the meantime, I'll do the usual, vote for the lesser of two evils ... which so far, has been the Republican candidate. (since Reagan anyway)

quercus alba
05-06-2016, 06:57 PM
I don't like Republicans, democrats, independents, tea party, 3rd party, 4th party or fifth party politicians. I thought JFK did well, and I thought Reagan was good, Nixon was doing what everyone else did but got caught but actually did some good things. The rest of them...pah.

Captain
05-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Y'all have hated every democrat thats ever been president in your lifetime. So, that in itself tells me what the real deal is. BKB

You hit me between the eyes.
Guilty as charged and man enough to admit it.

LJ3
05-06-2016, 08:24 PM
I think Clinton was a decent president. As a man, I wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire.

Carter turned out to be a decent man who walked the talk. He was a miserable Pres, though.

So I don't hate them all :)

BarryBobPosthole
05-06-2016, 08:45 PM
You hit me between the eyes.
Guilty as charged and man enough to admit it.

But here's the real clincher. No matter how mch any of us have lked/disliked, hated/loved it hasn't made one bit of difference.
Sure, the vote counts. But the rest? The rest is just bullshit. And I speak as a person that's tilted against windmills of various republican ilk since Richard Nixon.

BKB

Captain
05-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Maybe not but it makes me fell better! :D

BarryBobPosthole
05-07-2016, 09:04 AM
The only time you feel better is when there's the smell of poop in the air. Leonardo.

BKB

Captain
05-07-2016, 09:16 AM
:D