PDA

View Full Version : Hello Y'all!

Nandy
05-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Back for a bit...

Barry, that upgrade is to the latest version 5, not sure how much is it. We are in version 4. I dont see a reason why we have to upgrade but we can if the power$ to be are insterested. Not sure how much is the total and we missed the $50 discount since I was till out when the offer expired.
I need to do some backups.... Busy this week and next, parents coming for Myrta college graduation so Im trying to make sure the house is up to standards. Cleaning up Myrta's room too, it will be a guest room now. It is hard to see them go, man, someone has a discount in Kleenex sobbing tissue? I will need it for her graduation Sat 21st... dang...

BarryBobPosthole
05-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Whatever you guys think. I wasn't sure if there were security improvements that'd make your life (and this our lives) easier.
The Secret Committee might need to meet and have some ceremonial firewater to talk about this deal.
BKB

Thumper
05-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Not sure what the cost is, but I'm sure we have plenty of cash in the kitty to handle any upgrade needed.

Captain
05-09-2016, 08:15 PM
What ever you dufes want to do? I just paid the bill on one of the domains for another year and the other comes due next month. I always throw that in as my part... Be glad to pitch in a little more if the upgrade would be a good thing to have???
Let me know.

Nandy
05-10-2016, 08:07 PM
I will research it more in dept and let you guys know what is the admin consensus out there. IN reality, i see no problem with this software and I am on the "if it is not broke...." but maybe there is something we are missing...

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Whatever you advise is just peachy with me.

BKB

LJ3
05-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Nandy! Clear your place up! Don't worry about cleaning this place up.