PDA

View Full Version : Maybe He Should Have Been!

Big Skyz
05-11-2016, 10:38 AM
I can't make this stuff up. So a couple days ago I was talking with a colleague about a guy in the news that had jumped off a tall waterfall into a shallow pool here in Montana. Of course this resulted in said jumpers death. My colleague was asking me what I thought about it. I just said that it sounded like natural selection to me. Anyway they released the guys name in the newspaper today. Here is a copy of the newspaper article. Pay close attention to his last name. Like I said I can't make this stuff up...

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/Huntzz/Gene%20Pool_zpsy57vwa87.jpg

Thumper
05-11-2016, 10:55 AM
I'm assuming Mr. Not Afraid was a Native American? Were his parents Scared and Confused? ;)

Big Skyz
05-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Ya, he was Native American, but now he's just dead. I imagine the conversation at the waterfall was something along the line of; "Hey somebody hold my beer, and hey, watch this."

LJ3
05-11-2016, 01:16 PM
I love a good indian name but that right there is FUNNY!

I had a good friend who was Sioux. His last name was Killsprettyenemy. He was about 6'10" and 300lbs to boot.

Booger
05-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Cap, don't know if you ever met Tony's buddy Paul, who was like 70% Apache. One night someone said something about how dry it had been and asked Paul if he could do a rain dance. Paul told him he was only part indian and bout the best he could do was make it partly cloudy....... Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are........

Bwana
05-12-2016, 11:47 AM
:lmao