12-16-2012, 10:26 PM
Was excellent.

BarryBobPosthole
12-16-2012, 10:58 PM
I thought so too.
BKB

Sunshine
12-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Didn't listen to it, don't plan on it for the next four years. Glad you felt he finally had something good to say.

Big Muddy
12-17-2012, 02:36 AM
"""They interrupted the Patriots game to hear Pres. Obama pontificate. As many have pointed out, I don't need a lecture from a man who believes that a baby born alive, but intended to be aborted, should be left to die. Such a person has absolutely no moral authority to speak to this tragedy. And I for one will not listen to him exploit the situation for the political agenda of taking away the guns of law abiding citizens."""

Well stated, Bishop E.W. Jackson

He's a day'um hypocrite in my book....and, how the hell did he master the art of crying out of only one eye???

Bwana
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Call it what you will but what I got out of is speech was if you want a gun in the nasty AR format or one capable of holding more then a handful of rounds you best buy it now.

My 16 year old even commented last night that he was surprised to hear the President quoting so much Scripture.

Big Muddy
12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
.......... the President quoting so much Scripture.

From which Bible???.....the Koran or the REAL ONE??? ;)

DeputyDog
12-17-2012, 08:45 PM
It amazes me that the same politicians who are screaming for gun contol over the death of 20 some kids, which is an absolute tragedy, are the same ones that so strongly support abortion which kills 1.2 MILLION kids a year!

The sad thing is, they don't see it that way.

Big Muddy
12-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Here's a big reason for all the crazy sheeit these kids are doing....

hotshot
12-18-2012, 10:31 AM
As part of our Geography course, I teach about the Bible, Qu'ran, and the Torah.
Yes, it is primarily from a historical perspective, but there are life lessons in there.
And Yet again, Indiana gets made fun of- a state senator from nearby is trying to force Creationism as part of the science curriculum.- he calls it Truth in Education....He's a nut job.

Buckrub
12-18-2012, 05:08 PM
He didn't quote scripture. He tried, but he misquoted some of it. Still, he tried. He didn't invoke Allah, at least. He said God was in control. I have no idea if he believes all that, I'd doubt it given his religious training and background, and his elitism. But he did say it, and he said it well. ANY President should have gone there and said something. In that, he did fine.

Thumper
12-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Dang! I started to make a ton of comments on different things said here ... but changed my mind. As far as the President's speech ... I think he did well. I seriously doubt he wrote it hisowndamnself but at least he read it well. ;)

Niner
12-18-2012, 08:01 PM
He IS a good reader.

Gunther
12-19-2012, 05:51 PM
All he sees is a excuse to push his agenda. He is more evil than UBL.