PDA

View Full Version : Art Briles out at Baylor

quercus alba
05-26-2016, 03:41 PM
College football is a better place today. Wonder if the release of the Mixon tape is gonna put any pressure on Big Game Bob.

What's your take on it Posthole? I don't know much about the Mixon incident

Thumper
05-26-2016, 03:53 PM
I don't know much about the Mixon incident

A thing called Watergate. Big scandal. He ended up resigning because of it. Have you been living under a rock or sumpin'? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Regardless of the tape being made public, Mixon had his day in court, paid his penalty there, and paid a year suspension for the team side of the punishment. And Bob had nothing to do with it and everything was done openly.

The Baylor deal ain't over because they got the kid glove treatment. Ken Starr got made chancellor of Baylor Law School. The man helped cover up nine fucking rapes. Briles probably will land somewhere like UTEP, make millions, and take them to a bowl. He's crooked as a dog's hind leg and complicit in this coverup as well.

Thats Babblist justice for you I guess.

BKB

quercus alba
05-26-2016, 06:34 PM
I'm not comparing stoops to Briles by any stretch, but depending on what the video shows the media will be stirring up a lynch mob for anybody associated with the Okie program all way back to Switzer. I hope the use the Roger Clemens, "i'm right and I'm not backing down so you can just kiss it" method.

BarryBobPosthole
05-26-2016, 06:53 PM
Because he's already paid his penalty, I don't expect anyone in Oklahoma to pay much attention to it.

BKB