PDA

View Full Version : This looks like fun ...

Thumper
06-02-2016, 07:52 AM
... my buddy says he'll be here bright and early in the morning ... THIS is our kind of sale! :D

ESTATE SALE AT A HOARDER HOUSE.

This is a 3 day sale, June 3,4,5. Everything must go. HOUSE HAS BEEN CLOSED UP FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. Bring your baby wipes, mask for dust and rubber gloves if you are afraid of getting your hands dirty. Bring a flashlight, as some areas of the house has very poor lighting. The house is FULL, so much I can't even set it up, so we are going to price as we go and even do bundle lots. As for the outside, there's a HUGE building full to the ceiling that we are going to try to empty out. There's so much I can't even begin to tell you what's here. There is also a motor home (MAKE OFFER), a 95 Ford pickup, enclosed trailer, 2 MG cars, riding lawnmowers, golf cart (needs batteries), power chairs that need help, etc. There are musical instruments, vintage toys, antiques, mid-century items, military stuff, tools, kitchen items, cookware, stove, frig, 2- freezers, washer/dryer, camera's, vintage radios, old records, jewelry, silver, clocks, legos, etc. etc. etc. This would also be good for the person who does the flea market, buy in bundles. There will be lots of room for parking in the huge field next to the house, once I get there to open the gates. This is a sale you don't want to miss. I will try to add more photos on Thursday. COME FIND YOUR TREASURES! SEE YA THERE!!!

Bwana
06-02-2016, 09:07 AM
That definitely sounds like something I could get into. Have fun.