PDA

View Full Version : Edward

quercus alba
06-02-2016, 07:19 PM
I'm disappointed in your coach. One game for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMGbXUJXauY

Big Muddy
06-03-2016, 01:27 AM
First, let me say that situations are not always as they may appear, even on a youtube video...true, he did make a mistake by slapping the girl....however, my sources close to the situation, say Simmons is a very family-oriented guy, and very protective of his family members.

The fight involved Simmon's sister and another girl....the girl that he slapped had made some derogatory remarks to Simmon's sister about two recently deceased Simmon's family members....he basically, was trying to break up the fight, but got caught up in the action, and took some swings at the offending girl, which was entirely uncalled for.

Everyone makes mistakes, and hopefully, Simmons will learn from this....second chances are hard to come by.

I'm not condoning his actions, but I mighta slapped the sheeit outta anyone, dissing one of my recently deceased family members, too.

Also, Coach Mullen had very little input in the matter....AD Strickland and recruiters made the final decision.

quercus alba
06-03-2016, 07:50 AM
The media is gonna love this. Btw, I agree with the fact that it isn't as bad as it seems and he probably is a pretty good kid but one game is maybe worse than no games. I think at least they should put a red shirt on him for a season. State's gonna take a little heat.

You reckon these kids will ever learn?

Big Muddy
06-03-2016, 08:41 AM
I'll take a kid, defending his family's honor, over a known dope head like Laremy Tunsil (Ole Miss), any day of the week.

quercus alba
06-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Freeze loves those thugs.

LJ3
06-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Nuttin' but class in that video.

quercus alba
06-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Courting southern style. We all do it like that, rite of passage you know

Thumper
06-03-2016, 01:33 PM
I'll go with LJ ... nothin' but pure class right there. :banghead