PDA

View Full Version : To My Conservative Friends

BarryBobPosthole
06-07-2016, 09:56 PM
(of course with tongue firmly in cheek)

Enjoy your Trump sandwich! If it tastes like dick, its because it is!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!,!,!,L,!,,,

BKB

Thumper
06-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Just LOOKING at your girlfriend Hillary makes my skin crawl! :hair

Captain
06-08-2016, 06:43 AM
We (male) conservatives would not know what Dick tastes like. That's a democrat trait. ;) All the LGBT folks vote democrat. You don't see them supporting or voting for Republicans.
ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING will be better than Billary or what we have now...

http://youtu.be/rLft1oifLow

Chicken Dinner
06-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Dick sandwich or cunt sandwich - we're ALL screwed either way.

BarryBobPosthole
06-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Its really not funny, the situation we're in.

But I can't help but laugh at how Trump keeps bitng the hamds that are trying to help him.

I've even been feeling sorry for Paul Ryan!

BKB

Thumper
06-08-2016, 08:35 AM
I'm with you P-hole ... he frustrates the hell out of me! I can't believe someone of his stature can act/sound so frigging stupid at times. I'll be voting for him ONLY because I HOPE he'll put together a group of GOOD advisers and actually listen to them. As for the alternative choices, I'd vote for Hitler first. ;)

Captain
06-08-2016, 08:37 AM
And I look at it differently. I look at it that Trump ain't gonna take anything from anyone. That's been his whole wheelhouse all along. He is what he is and neither the Republican Party nor donors are going to have a pull in him. It's refreshing in a way.
I've heard it said that tact is ones ability to tell someone to go to hell and make them think they are going to enjoy the trip.... Trump is not that way. He will tell you to go to hell and could care less what kind of trip you have.

Chicken Dinner
06-08-2016, 08:55 AM
The way I see it, there's endorsing and there's endorsing. I think the strategy is to endorse him publicly as they really have no choice. But, when he steps on his dick, like he does almost every day, you call him out on it. It'll also be interesting to see how hard these guys actually work to get him elected. I suspect it won't be very hard. I think most don't think he'll win anyway and aren't about to spend any of their capital on someone who doesn't share their (Republican) values. If by some chance he wins, existing office holders and the rank and file Republican who would be executive branch appointees think he'll be a disaster as POTUS and they aren't about to hitch their futures to that wagon either.

BarryBobPosthole
06-08-2016, 09:24 AM
When, not if, he loses this election by a landslide, do you think there will be any fundamental shift in the Repub
ican Party or will there be a new party that splits off?

Trump isn't tea party, and he ain't moderate Republican. Hell I don't know what you'd call him, but he's obviously ignited some real interest in the party in voting for the first time in a long time. Same for Bernie. I just wonder if it'll amount to anything.
Hopefully somebody is listening.
BKB

Thumper
06-08-2016, 09:46 AM
SOMEBODY should ralize the country is sick of the "status quo" after this election. BUT .. I wouldn't doubt not a frigging thing is going to change.

Heck, isn't that what everyone expected from Obama? "Hope and Change"? Ha!

Hombre
06-08-2016, 10:34 AM
When I moved to Washington I tried to adapt to my surrounding and take on some more democratic views, after all the my surroundings were primarily democratic. I found it totally exhausting trying to be offended by everything around me. I found it time consuming and exasperating to pick everyone's articles, posts, and sentence apart looking for misogyny, racism, and bigotry. And, I found it tough to reconcile that all rich are evil and all poor are without fault.

I don't like trump, and I don't like the direction the republican party is heading. But, I hold out hope that this is cyclical because I quite frankly don't have the time to be a democrat. On a bright side if the democratic party does take over I'll be able to quit my job and focus more on the above issues, and luckily me willfully quitting and not collecting a paycheck will be no fault of my own!

Arty
06-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Love him or hate him... Trump got MORE primary votes than any repub - ever. Even Bush in 2000.

So somebody out there likes him.

LJ3
06-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Trump may not win, but it sure as fuck won't be a landslide for HRC. I honestly believe Trump has a 50/50 chance of winning. I'll save this post so I can rub everyone's nose in it :)

Trump or Bernie both made such unrealistic promises that neither one of them will be able to deliver 85% of what they say they could.

quercus alba
06-08-2016, 12:18 PM
All politicians are liars but they just read the book. Hillary wrote it.

Captain
06-08-2016, 01:29 PM

Captain
06-08-2016, 01:37 PM
It's ACTUALLY in her own name. It's part of what she is....

Chicken Dinner
06-08-2016, 01:40 PM
You want somebody who tells it like it is?

Big Muddy
06-08-2016, 01:58 PM
One of her best lies that she got caught in was claiming to have been named for Sir Edmund Hillary who climbed Mt. Everest in 1953....the problem with her claim was the b**ch was born in 1947....Snopes even confirms that lie. ;)

I would like to take pause here, and re-coin a catchy new phrase---"TFS" = "Total F**king Skank"

Captain
06-08-2016, 08:55 PM