PDA

View Full Version : Are you college baseball fans ready???.....

Big Muddy
06-10-2016, 08:36 AM
It's gettin' down to the nut-cuttin', today....Super Regionals begin, today....my MS State boys won their regional, and play Arizona, this afternoon, in a best-of-3 series....the 8 winners advance to the College World Series in Omaha.

If my boys play up to their potential and make it to the big dance, we just "might" catch a plane to Omaha....they made it to the championship game against UCLA a couple of years ago, and we couldn't even get a flight to Omaha....even the broke-azz MS State folks around here had even chartered all the private planes.

We've made up our minds, not to miss it this time, even if we have to make the 12 hour drive.

Cap's colleges are well-represented, this year, too....Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, and South Carolina are playing for a spot at Omaha, too.

And, I'm sure Phole will be rooting for Okie State, too.....NOT !!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Actually, and I know is sounds odd considering the hard time I give the Ags, but I like the Okie Dokies baseball team. They's have awesome coaching there with the Hollidays over the years and they've really kept the old dynasty alive.
I don't watch their games but I do follow their box scores and I hope they go far in the CWS.

BKB

Big Muddy
06-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Yep, and they might just walk away with a Super Regional win against South Carolina, this weekend....SC did not play well in their regional games.