PDA

View Full Version : Legally obtainable assault weapon of war!

Thumper
06-12-2016, 07:03 PM
I just listened to a Democratic California Congressman being interviewed on FOX News. He is wondering how a citizen is allowed to purchase a "legally obtainable assault weapon of war" in this country. He must have repeated "assault weapon of war" a bazillion times during the SHORT interview.

Here we go again .....

Arty
06-13-2016, 06:51 AM
Now muddy.... Don't go confusing things with the facts!

quercus alba
06-13-2016, 10:45 AM
I hope so, seems like about 90% of the country is either homo or homo supporters.

Thumper
06-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Or homo sapiens! ;)

yellowk9
06-13-2016, 11:00 AM
If "homo supporter" means someone that has a live and let live attitude and doesn't give a shit what consenting adults do to each other or how people live their lives if it doesn't impact me then count me among the 90%. After reading some of the comments over the last day or so I'm about ready to lump the radical Christians in with the radical Muslims.

quercus alba
06-13-2016, 11:01 AM
How about militant supporters? That better?

Thumper
06-13-2016, 11:03 AM
I'm with ya' YK9 ... couldn't agree more.

Thumper
06-13-2016, 11:03 AM
How about athletic supporters?

quercus alba
06-13-2016, 11:12 AM
God was pretty radical about it with sodom and Gomorrah. Course he has divine right to bring about judgement where as all I have the right to do is issue stern looks of disapproval. Howsomeever, I feel as you do as long as it doesn't get force fed to me. As a Christian, we're to be humble yet resolute and not be marching in the streets shouting death to homo's

Thump, I don't think athletic supporters are forbidden in the scripture although I haven't read the new Queen James bible yet

yellowk9
06-13-2016, 11:16 AM
How about militant supporters? That better?
Are you talking about straight folks that march with gays in parades? I don't "militantly" support or oppose gays/lesbians/women trapped in men's bodies. I just don't care. What they do in their privacy is their business. I just treat them like I would any other human being unless they treat me otherwise. I came into work this morning and someone mentioned the mass shooting. One guy spoke up and said, "It could have been worse. It could have been a straight club." A few guys started to laugh and giggle and then embarrassingly shut up when they realized what douches they were. I didn't say a word because I wasn't in the mood for a stupid argument at 6:30 in the morning. So I guess I'm not a militant supporter. All of these folks consider themselves "upstanding Christians" with great morals.

airbud7
06-13-2016, 11:24 AM
two men having sex is to Sick to even think about/

quercus alba
06-13-2016, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=yellowk9;83831]So I guess I'm not a militant supporter. All of these folks consider themselves "upstanding Christians" with great morals.[/QUOTE

God sets the standards for morality and metes out judgement. I just try to make sure I don't end up in the judgement crowd. Celebrating mass murder is not going to help me there

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2016, 12:26 PM
If "homo supporter" means someone that has a live and let live attitude and doesn't give a shit what consenting adults do to each other or how people live their lives if it doesn't impact me then count me among the 90%. After reading some of the comments over the last day or so I'm about ready to lump the radical Christians in with the radical Muslims.

Count me in with Old Yeller.
BKB

Arty
06-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Count me in with Old Yeller. BKB same

But I'm speaking from a spandex standpoint so not sure my opinion counts

yellowk9
06-13-2016, 12:37 PM
two men having sex is to Sick to even think about/

I agree. I try not to think about that. What are your feelings about two hot chicks going at it? How about that nasty couple at Wal-Mart that tip the scales at 600 lbs. combined? Does that make you all tingly? I try to not go around thinking about what other people are doing in their bedrooms. There are people you work with, play with, attend church with, etc., that probably do things in the bedroom that would make you sick. Why would you want to know about or even think about someone else's private doings? I try to get along with everyone that I have to interact with (co-workers, neighbors, parents of my kid's friends, etc.). As long as they treat me with respect I'll return the favor. I certainly wouldn't celebrate their death or treat it with indifference because their idea of a good time between consenting adults is different than mine.

Chicken Dinner
06-13-2016, 12:56 PM
My Congressman, in his statement, has already determined that "military grade automatic weapons" were used in the assault. :banghead

I just listened to a Democratic California Congressman being interviewed on FOX News. He is wondering how a citizen is allowed to purchase a "legally obtainable assault weapon of war" in this country. He must have repeated "assault weapon of war" a bazillion times during the SHORT interview.

Here we go again .....

airbud7
06-13-2016, 01:49 PM
What are your feelings about two hot chicks going at it?

two hot chicks are opposite my sex so yea!...they would look better than one man having sex with another man.

airbud7
06-13-2016, 01:54 PM
I certainly wouldn't celebrate their death or treat it with indifference because their idea of a good time between consenting adults is different than mine.

celebrate their death? where did that come from?...You vote for Obama?

quercus alba
06-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Some of the radical religious right make outrageous comments like that.

Thumper
06-13-2016, 02:06 PM
Mark me down as another YK9 supporter. I could give a squat and why should I if it doesn't affect me personally? Heck, the mental image of my mom and dad getting it on makes me a bit nauseous. :hair

airbud7
06-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Some of the radical religious right make outrageous comments like that.

religious? you mean the invisible god in the sky? If he is God...why didn't he swoop down and take the gun?

after all...He is God!

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2016, 03:13 PM
religious? you mean the invisible god in the sky? If he is God...why didn't he swoop down and take the gun?

after all...He is God!

He knows when sparrows fall, but apparently doesn't give two shits when humans do.
sorry, prolly too much rum.

BKB

yellowk9
06-13-2016, 03:51 PM
celebrate their death? where did that come from?...You vote for Obama?

Some on the far religious right (the Christian variety) have alluded that they deserved it because they were gay. Many more in my personnel dealings have been indifferent to the attack because it involved gays. The guy this morning at work joking about "it could have been worse. Could have been a straight bar" and all the guys chuckling about that pretty much sums up many of the "loving, we are all God's children, hate the sin not the sinner" Christians that surround me every day. If Hell is a real thing many of them have a special suite reserved if you ask me. I'm not some kind of gay cause crusader. I'm not gay and no one in my immediate family is as far as I know. No gay friends either as far as I know. And no, I didn't vote for Obama (either time). Not sure how that's relevant.

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2016, 04:21 PM
There are many opinions about what happened in Orlando. And there are folks that think people who do don't think like they do are making it possible for shit like this to happen.

But in the end, all of our opinions count about the same when it comes to murdering mother fuckers. There just isn't any accounting that makes any sense of any of it. More guns won't fix it; more love won't fix it; more religion won't fix it, and more laws won't fix it. About the only thing that I know for sure is, more hate won't fix it either.

If anybody knows the answer, speak up!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
06-13-2016, 04:36 PM
Maybe more rum will fix it...

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Maybe more rum will fix it...

It won't fix it, but it'll make us all feel better!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
06-13-2016, 05:10 PM
It won't fix it, but it'll make us all feel better! BKB

Better watch your sugar levels then.

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2016, 05:15 PM
Better watch your sugar levels then.

Party. Fuckin. Pooper.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
06-13-2016, 06:05 PM
Party. Fuckin. Pooper. BKB

That's what you get for posting that picture from Paradise on a Monday morning no less!

Captain
06-13-2016, 07:15 PM
THE LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY HAPPENED December 29,1890. When 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota were murdered by federal agents & members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began after the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. The Calvary began shooting, and managed to wipe out the entire camp. 200 of the 297 victims were women and children.

Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people.

The Second Amendment, the right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and it refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defensive purposes, should such tyranny arise in the United States.

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we should vehemently resist any attempts to infringe on our Rights to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we will be totally stripped of any ability to defend ourselves and our families.

Arty
06-13-2016, 07:20 PM
THE LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY HAPPENED December 29,1890. When 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota were murdered by federal agents & members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began after the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. The Calvary began shooting, and managed to wipe out the entire camp. 200 of the 297 victims were women and children. Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people. The Second Amendment, the right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and it refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defensive purposes, should such tyranny arise in the United States. Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we should vehemently resist any attempts to infringe on our Rights to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we will be totally stripped of any ability to defend ourselves and our families. saw this earlier today. Isn't it the truth

airbud7
06-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Yep, Wounded Knee Massacre....

One version of events claims that during the process of disarming the Lakota, a deaf tribesman named Black Coyote was reluctant to give up his rifle, claiming he had paid a lot for it. A scuffle over the rifle escalated, and a shot was fired which resulted in the 7th Cavalry opening fire indiscriminately from all sides, killing men, women, and children, as well as some of their fellow soldiers. The Lakota warriors who still had weapons began shooting back at the attacking soldiers, who quickly suppressed the Lakota fire. The surviving Lakota fled, but cavalrymen pursued and killed many who were unarmed.
By the time it was over, more than 150 men, women, and children of the Lakota had been killed and 51 were wounded (4 men and 47 women and children, some of whom died later); some estimates placed the number of dead at 300.[8] Twenty-five soldiers also died, and 39 were wounded (6 of the wounded later died). At least twenty soldiers were awarded the Medal of Honor.[10] In 2001, the National Congress of American Indians passed two resolutions condemning the awards and called on the U.S. government to rescind them.The site of the battlefield has been designated a National Historic Landmark.

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2016, 09:01 PM
The Battle of the Strawberry Moon was also a massacre that exceeded the numbers of the Orlando attack.

Also called the Battle of Claremore Mound depending on whose depiction of events you choose to believe.

And the Oklahoma City Bombing, carried out by supposed Christians, has never even been discussed. But it doesn't fit the story.

BKB

airbud7
06-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Good point Barry...sad but true...

Chicken Dinner
06-14-2016, 07:22 AM
This right here is funny-I don't care who you are.

Thumper
06-15-2016, 12:00 PM
What happened to Eddie's posts? Is he pulling a Sunshine on us? ;)